Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Would like to remove the copyright symbol on footer  (Read 2877 times)

Offline user88

• View Profile
    • Visit my website
Would like to remove the copyright symbol on footer
« on: May 20, 2018, 05:54:51 PM »
Hi there, I have searched high and low trying to figure out where to delete the copyright symbol that Abantecart inserts with the name of my website on the footer... but no success...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Would like to remove the copyright symbol on footer
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 02:29:38 AM »
Hello, please search forum.
There are few solutions http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,134.msg21011.html#msg21011

Offline user88

• View Profile
    • Visit my website
Re: Would like to remove the copyright symbol on footer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 02:46:29 PM »
Thanks.

Sorry for not stating my question clear enough.

I did read those solutions but they seemed to address mainly the removal of "Powered by Abantecart" line. (Which by the way can be changed under language definitions.)

What I would like to do is change the "My website name (copyright symbol) 2018" line to say something different.

I looked at the language definitions but couldn't find the line. I looked at the footer template as well, but couldn't figure our the exact line where this text is inserted either.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

If I were to delete lines 35 to 53 as suggested. What kind of code would I have to use to insert some specific text in the footer?

Thanks