Author Topic: public_html/core/database/amysqli.php on line 51  (Read 3601 times)

CTGO.co

public_html/core/database/amysqli.php on line 51
« on: July 14, 2018, 05:39:07 PM »
Cannot establish database connection. Check your database connection settings. in /public_html/core/database/amysqli.php on line 51

i have this problem in my website and Website Control Panel (WCP) URL appears, how to fix it please??

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: public_html/core/database/amysqli.php on line 51
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:46:03 AM »
Hello.
Did you install AbanteCart or just upload old files? Database connection credentials in system/config.php file

CTGO.co

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:41 AM »
Hey!

Thanks for your feedback, actually I tried everything and finally I decided to install Abantecart script within last version and rebuild my website from the beginning but,  I realized that the same problem is exist too and website does not sending verification emails to new subscribers. Also, I don't know how to upload my backed-up website to server because it has a lot of problems too. those problems i can say them after resolving the website mailer error which we have now.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 04:38:51 AM »
AbanteCart do not send emails. Your AbanteCart use hosting server webmail or your SMTP service to send it.
So more likely the problem with mails you have is related to your server mail settings/limitation etc

CTGO.co

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 04:58:36 AM »
how to fix this now : core/database/amysqli.php on line 51 and what is it means ??  i use SMTP services as the hosting company guided  me to use...