Author Topic: Shipping address is not transfering to credit card company  (Read 5800 times)

Offline kscromarty

• View Profile
Shipping address is not transfering to credit card company
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »
I have done a sample checkout in the Cart.  Have registered having an account (not a guest), supplied billing info, shipping info and credit card information. The transaction appears to process.  But I receive a notification from credit card company (authorize.net) that not going through.  It appears that the shipping address is not being transmitted to the credit card gateway.  Is there something I need to "turn on" in payments extension to allow info to get through.  Any insight will help.  Thanks.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Shipping address is not transfering to credit card company
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 04:35:17 PM »
authorize net  processes based on your security settings within your account with them,  and they usually validate the address to match the address on file for the credit card owner.
Check your security setting within your authorize net account.   If you have concerns about fraudulent cards you should use a tight  security.  authorize does have a setting that if the address does validate they will send you an email  that you need to authorize the charge manually within you authorize net account.
If you have lots of these,  and want to add a message to your pages about the addresses -  look at one of our extensions -  here is the manual so you can see how the message works.  I don't think we have added this extension to the MarketPlace yet so just post here if you want it,  we made this for our managed clients who have this issue.
https://abantecartextensions.com/docs/authorize
The Support TeamWHY2

Offline kscromarty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:53:11 PM »
Thank you for your reply.  I have talked with authorize.net and I feel it is not the security settings.  They are not receiving the shipping information.  So because of that there is suspicious activity.  They are not getting the shipping address of the customer.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:18:50 PM »

1.  You do need an authorize net API  key,  that is not the same as your authorize net account information
If you don't have one here's how to get it.

https://support.authorize.net/s/article/How-do-I-obtain-my-API-Login-ID-and-Transaction-Key
2.   You are in live mode on your settings page for the authorize.net extension

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 01:38:15 AM »
Issue is confirmed and reported to AbanteCart bug tracker

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/1143
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:12:10 AM by Basara »

Offline kscromarty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »
I talked with Authorize.net again.  I have an API Login ID.  If I didn't then they would not be receiving customer billing info, credit card info.  They said that the cart is not transferring shipping info to them.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.  for your time.  Yes, I am in Live mode.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 01:15:09 AM »
Subscribe to bug reported in previous post. After dev team fix it apply the patch  ;)