Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: AbanteCart Last Version (1.2.12) is not sending any kind of emails at all  (Read 5622 times)

CTGO.co

Hello, guys!

I install last version of AbanteCart Version 1.2.12 and some clients registered on website but they didn't got verification email. I tried to register test account too and also didn't received any emails too. I tried to send trail email from the website to some registered email as test, it's  gave me a notification that the email successfully sent to the recipient but in fact there is nothing received. How to resolve this issue please.???

Your responses is highly appreciated

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
If you send emails with php MAIL function (default one) you need to contact your hosting support or review manually mail server settings, log or whatever you have in hosting

In case you use SMTP you can try to increase timeout and check sent mail box in your smtp to make sure it was sent

CTGO.co

Thank you Mr. Basara for your response.

Can you give the both ways for creating the settings of mailer please? actually i did some changes on the sittings and I don't know how to reset them to default settings.

Thank you

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
In AbanteCart you can change only MAIL (no settings, your server mail feature used) or SMTP with some setting see gmail example here https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7372837/Mail+Settings

Take a big note: each SMTP may have different config (ports etc...) please refer to your email provider documentation

CTGO.co

I did, and they told me the settings is correct and told me you have to contact abantecart because there is a problem in SMTP abantecart.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What error you have in the log?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:59:10 AM by Basara »

CTGO.co

clients not getting emails at all not in any case.

CTGO.co

is there anything can do with mail.php to make my website sending emails ???

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You need to understand what happen first.
Start from errors in your log just after mail sending is fail.

CTGO.co

As I took the screenshot of the log error appears to me that the configuration has a problem, but the hosting company says in our servers nothing wrong and this is a problem in Abantecart configuration.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
As I took the screenshot of the log error appears to me that the configuration has a problem, but the hosting company says in our servers nothing wrong and this is a problem in Abantecart configuration.

Hi. First you need to grab error from the log (not from the message about error in log  ;) )
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/15138894/Errors+Log

The second - can the "hosting company" give some light on this "Abantecart configuration" what exactly this mean? What exact "configuration" is wrong?

CTGO.co

here a screenshot of logs which you required Mr. Basara!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
These warnings is not related to mail. Any other errors in the log?

CTGO.co

most messages in the logos so as in the picture. what is the issue ??

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
most messages in the logos so as in the picture. what is the issue ??

Looks like these are new PHP 7 regular warnings (not errors), not related to mail or anything critical.
So ask you "hosting company" what error they have.

Take a big note again: AbanteCart use your server's mail feature.
Try to switch from your server mail to SMTP service like gmail https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7372837/Mail+Settings#MailSettings-ExampleofGmailSMTP