Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: New to AbanteCart - Where do I edit back-end coding?  (Read 4248 times)

Offline timothy_ol

• View Profile
New to AbanteCart - Where do I edit back-end coding?
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »
I recently had a website build on abantecart platform, but my programmer is too expensive for me to keep pinging for little stuff I can figure out on my own. I am trying to do simple things like add a bing.com CNAME to my site so I can submit SEO details to bing, or add a Facebook Pixel so I can retarget.

Where do I go within the backend of abantecart to make these simple changes?

Thanks,

Timothy_OL

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New to AbanteCart - Where do I edit back-end coding?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
Hello.
CNAME for domain is not related to AbanteCart, you have all CNAME configurations in your hosting panel.

For other question your can search forum and read docs http://docs.abantecart.com/

Offline timothy_ol

• View Profile
Re: New to AbanteCart - Where do I edit back-end coding?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:57:28 PM »
Thanks Basara.

I am still stuck on trying to add a Facebook Pixel to my site. I may not be using the right terms in my original message, but I have a snippet of code that I am trying to add to my website and can't figure out where to add it. Can someone help?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help