Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: not logged in  (Read 7381 times)

Offline bamboo

• View Profile
not logged in
« on: August 13, 2018, 07:47:10 PM »
When I login with the "test_api.php" I get the login success response. Then when I go to my shop I see "Welcome back" with my name next to it, but in the pull down under that i'm prompted to login.

When I login directly from the shop everything works fine. Any ideas?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: not logged in
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:00:44 PM »
I do not see or understand the problem. API authentication is not related to your normal admin login process.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline melikay74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 12:04:01 PM »
I'm working on this problem with user bamboo who posted this question. The issue is not with the admin login. The issue he's referring to is logging in as a user to the shop on the website. Are there additional steps we need to take to fully log in a user when they log in on a different page on the site, using the API?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 09:40:10 AM »
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline bamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 12:15:36 PM »

abantecart, thanks for responding. This is exactly what we're doing. When we login from "test_api.php#L230" we get a successful login message, then when we go to the shop it says welcome back bamboo. But when you check the pull down menu under the name it prompts you to login.