Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Bad paid support  (Read 3104 times)

Offline hani

• View Profile
Bad paid support
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:31:24 AM »
Hello

I have been using abantecart platform for about 2 years and it is a very good cart, flexible, multistore, easy to use .....

lately i needed to fix and issue with the send mail and contact form and i referred to the paid support, paid $59 for an hour work and the issue was solved incorrect, since monday august 20, 2018 i have been sending emails to managed@abantecart.com informing them that the contact form was not fixed correctly and i am not getting any reply.

i appreciate an opinion from the developers of the cart

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Bad paid support
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 10:00:49 AM »
Very strange. I am sure there is some sort of miscommunication and hope they will resolve this issue for you.

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »
Hani. You sent an email yesterday Aug 21 (less than 24hours). Someone will work with you today. Please be patient.
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline hani

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »
Hi

I sent the email on Aug. 20 my time and there was no reply so i sent again on Aug. 21.
Anyway i received a reply now and we are following up.

As i mentioned and honestly abantecart is a very great shopping cart, and a professional paid support is always needed by us users. I did not mean any harm to abantecart or any person in the support by posting this issue on the forums, but was upset by not getting a reply after 2 days

Thanks