Author Topic: Recaptcha V2 "We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions"  (Read 9326 times)

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Good day

I'm busy setting up a website with AbanteCart Version 1.2.13 and have added the Recaptcha keys as required in the system - settings- general tab as required. 

When I test it on the Contact Us Form however, it seems to be working fine, until I click on "SUBMIT" .

The page then reloads with a message "Human verification has failed! Please try again."
On my Recaptcha home tab sometimes a warning notice will pop up saying "We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions"
There are no errors logged for this in my AbanteCart Admin Panel.

I've searched everywhere for a solution, but I can not find one that I can use without disturbing the AbanteCart integration PHP files. I am not a developer, so it appears as though I'm quite stuck without these skills.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Check your key's domain settings. www.website.com or website.com is different sites. Make sure you set domain correctly

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Thank you for your response Basara.

I had it set as per their requirements as mydomain.co.za, so I have now tried it with www. ... and it's still not working.
(reCaptcha does not accept https:// ... I'm sure you already know that, but I tried it anyway)

I must say I really hoped that, that was the solution, even if I would kick myself for it!

It probably is something very simple, I just can't fathom what it is. I deleted the first set of keys Google reCaptcha gave and tried again with a new set, making sure that I followed the instructions exactly as per the AbanteCart user manual and Google reCaptcha settings. As far as I understand and according to what I read on another post on this forum I am not required to do anything on the Client or Server side integration as AbanteCart does this for me..or have I got that wrong? And could this be a step I missed?

Thank you again for your time.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
On AbanteCart side you should only paste keys. Can you post your site url with reCaptcha?

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Yeah that is all I did.

My site is still under maintenance but I have set it to live for you (PS I ran my reCaptcha tests in live mode).

I have sent you the URL in PM

Thank you

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you get keys for reCaptcha v2, right?

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Yeah sorry  :-[ first try was V2, second try was Invisible reCaptcha...would you like me to change it to V2?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, I am just generate new keys for my 1.2.13 installation and works fine
When you add domain I recommend to add few like www.website.com and  website.com

Offline LAD

• View Profile
I deleted the Invisible keys, generated new ones in V2, added mydomain.co.za and www......co.za and sadly once again it didn't work.

Do you think perhaps this could be something to do with my hosting by any chance?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you have HTML cache enabled or CDN service connected to your website?

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Okay I'm not sure what you're talking about.. :-[...can you point me in the right direction to see if this is the case?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Does contact us form send successfully with default image captcha?

Offline LAD

• View Profile
Yes it does send successfully with the default.

And from what I can tell I don't think there is HTML cache enabled...I checked this by bandwith usage in CPanel??
Am I correct in saying, CDN has got something to do with cloud service? I haven't connected anything like that.
Would this be something my hosting service would have preset?