Author Topic: Changes to - your enquiry has been successfully sent to the store owner, 1.12.13  (Read 4207 times)

Offline alevene

• View Profile
I've edited the contact.xml file and content.xml files for this advisory message, and other minor messages, but the text changes don't seem to any effect, even after clearing the cache.

public_html\storefront\language\english\content\

Ideas of where this and similar edits are hidden?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
most of the text is kept within the database

You should probably try to change your text within the System > Localization> Language Definitions

use the search field under Translation to find the text you wish to change.

You might find this instruction in the docs useful:

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/15466660/Language+Definitions

Offline alevene

• View Profile
Perfect. I found the text files in the database, cleared the cache and all is working properly. I suspect that the PHP and XML files just configure the database on installation and don't affect the working information afterwards.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Perfect. I found the text files in the database, cleared the cache and all is working properly. I suspect that the PHP and XML files just configure the database on installation and don't affect the working information afterwards.

If you remove Language Definitions in admin the XML files will be loaded again automatically