Author Topic: User Account creation problem  (Read 3202 times)

Offline w4mmp

• View Profile
User Account creation problem
« on: October 10, 2018, 12:08:14 PM »
Hello,
I am very new to AbanteCart.   I am in the process of moving from a previous shopping cart to AbanteCart.  Let me say first, the installation and configuration are the best!  I am so glad I have decided to use AbanteCart.   
OK,  I have set configured and set up my products.   What is not working correctly is new user creation.  When the Continue button is clicked on under "I am a new user" nothing happens.   I have checked the logs via the administration interface and nothing is reported. 
I must note is that the AbanteCart installation is NOT under the root.   I have set it up so that the current shopping cart is not disabled until I have AbanteCart properly configured and is working properly.
The website is www  dot multus-sdr dot com /abantecart .  Could this lead to the issue I am experiencing?
Regards,
Ron

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: User Account creation problem
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 10:06:22 PM »
Welcome to AbanteCart Ron!

Most common issues are related to session or permission on folders.
I was trying to check your site, but there is a redirect to some other place.

Is this correct?
www.multus-sdr.com/abantecart/

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline w4mmp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:25:47 PM »
Hello,
And thank you very much for taking a look.  I have since moved everything to proper location.  So the website is www dot multus-sdr dot com (no abantecart).   Yes, I figured it is probably a permissions issue, but the logs just are not very illuminating.  If need be I can give you admin access to the site.  Please let me know. 
Regards,
Ron

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:16:06 AM »
Hello.
Try to enable System Check in AbanteCart admin it will also report if some critical issues in setup found https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/8159239/System+Check

Offline w4mmp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 09:22:33 AM »
Hello,
The issue is fixed.  Some how I missed the step to rename .htaccess.txt to .htaccess
Regards,
Ron