Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: change a color on template  (Read 6939 times)

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
change a color on template
« on: March 15, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
Almost ready to go. You guys have been wonderful about helping me find everything I need, but I do have another question. I would like to change the color of the Blocks "title" bars (currently default is orange in default template). can you tell me where to find this so that I can change it to a color that matches my scheme. Thank you so much.
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: change a color on template
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 02:46:54 PM »
i prefer to use firebug add-on for firefox to investigate css of any html-elements of page.
install this stuff, then open page and do right-click on some box title, choose "inspect this element by firebug".
Then it will show what css rules and files  applied.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline artist3412

• View Profile
    • In The Wind Creations
Re: change a color on template
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 06:24:42 AM »
I came across another post which gave some new files to use. Worked wonderful. Thanks again. I just have some tweaking to do and add the rest of my products and I am ready to go. Can't wait to make some money and donate to AbanteCart cart, it truly is a fantastic thing for those like me who do not have start up money.
To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.  ~Schumann