Author Topic: Exporting orders to CSV? (Royal Mail Click&Drop)  (Read 3069 times)

Offline mc

• View Profile
Exporting orders to CSV? (Royal Mail Click&Drop)
« on: November 09, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
Hi all,

This is my first post here as I'm looking to create my first online store (I already sell via eBay), and AbanteCart is looking very promising. I've got a live demo that I have been having a play with, and store wise it looks like it will be able to do what I'd like, however I'm struggling with finding a suitable method for exporting orders.

I primarily use Royal Mail, and already use Click&Drop for generating postage labels, where their eBay integration works very well.
As Royal Mail don't offer an AbanteCart integration, I suspect the next best option will be to use the spreadsheet import option, however I can't find any option to export orders.
At a bare minimum, I need a CSV with the key customer details (name, address, city, post code). Dimensions/weight would also be beneficial.

Also being able to automatically save it to a Dropbox folder would be an even bigger bonus, as Click&Drop has a Dropbox integration (Click&Drop monitors the Dropbox folder and automatically imports any new spreadsheets), which would help streamline things further.

Is any of this possible without customisation?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting orders to CSV? (Royal Mail Click&Drop)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:29:26 AM »
Try System → Data → Export. CSV format supported
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/14647524/Export