Author Topic: Cart admin - There has been a critical error processing your request  (Read 4566 times)

Offline lostmytophat

• View Profile
I'm getting this warning when trying to access my AbanteCart's admin back room: "There has been a critical error processing your request. Please check AbanteCart and webserver error logs for more details. You can check error log in the control panel if it is functional. Otherwise, refer to error log located on your web server."

The details are
- App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.8 Warning: Accessing store with non-configured or unknown domain
- Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in
- /core/lib/config.php on line 210

Please help?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Cart admin - There has been a critical error processing your request
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:16:26 PM »
The warning that you post is not causing the critical error you have.
There must be some other error in the log. If you can not find error in AbanteCart, you need to check your web server log.

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline lostmytophat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 05:54:11 PM »
I brought this back to my web host and they investigated. Here was their reply so far:

Of the error logs that we looked through, not one was being written to while we visited and refreshed the site. Please keep in mind that the rest of the site also seems to resolve with no particular issue.

We also attempted to see if an error was being detected in the browsers "Developers Tools", but the developers tools also returned a "200 - OK" status, showing that requests were correctly being made to the server. To test this, we moved one of the "index.php" files to an unreadable filename, and installed our own "index.html" page with some sample text. This file resolved when being navigated to.

We believe that this might be the fault of the "AbanteCart's" configuration , but to confirm our suspicions, we will be passing this ticket up to our Level 2 Technicians to take a closer look, in order to ensure that nothing was missed over the course of our investigation.

Does that tell you anything by any chance?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 12:39:26 AM »
Hello.

At the moment you see "There has been a critical error processing your request. " please check latest error or warnings reported in the AbanteCart error log Admin -> System -> Logs -> Error Log