Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: complain  (Read 3591 times)

CTGO.co

complain
« on: December 14, 2018, 02:58:09 AM »
hello all,

first of all i should say that, I'm using abantecart since 3 years and i like it so much but, every time when I face a problems trying to post the issues here to get resolve for those problems which I guess they should be resolved from Abantecart support team but what I realized is, they never give you direct answer and keep asking questions then they just throwing technical problems on hosting companies and in the hosting companies doing same things. now back to the main issue of this complain, how many times I should reinstall abantecart ? is there any chance to get better service from supporting team here? is there in this company care or interest about serving clients more better and give solutions for the problems which we face on software?? i hope you will not just read this post and complete your life as nothing happened.

by the way, i am not programmer or coder and I trusted someone one time and he just stole money and for nothing. then after that i decided to learn my self and bought a hosting package with domain to learn alone. 

thanks for your understand and looking for positive replies

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: complain
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 10:19:47 PM »
I think you confuse a commercial product support with open source community support.

Here on this forum, people help each over with suggestion and issues as much as we can.
Abantecart team helps as well.

Karma is a good indicator of help in this forum, and your Karma might be a reason why you get no help.

CTGO.co

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AM »
I think you confuse a commercial product support with open source community support.

Here on this forum, people help each over with suggestion and issues as much as we can.

Karma is a good indicator of help in this forum, and your Karma might be a reason why you get no help.

nice comment, but sorry what is karma means ??
regards

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 07:19:58 AM »

nice comment, but sorry what is karma means ??
regards

Karma is basically, how others value your questions or help. If you do not help or waste other people time, you might get negative
if your question or reply helps someone else, you get positive.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 10:38:48 AM »
hello all,

first of all i should say that, I'm using abantecart since 3 years and i like it so much but, every time when I face a problems trying to post the issues here to get resolve for those problems which I guess they should be resolved from Abantecart support team but what I realized is, they never give you direct answer and keep asking questions then they just throwing technical problems on hosting companies and in the hosting companies doing same things. now back to the main issue of this complain, how many times I should reinstall abantecart ? is there any chance to get better service from supporting team here? is there in this company care or interest about serving clients more better and give solutions for the problems which we face on software?? i hope you will not just read this post and complete your life as nothing happened.

by the way, i am not programmer or coder and I trusted someone one time and he just stole money and for nothing. then after that i decided to learn my self and bought a hosting package with domain to learn alone. 

thanks for your understand and looking for positive replies

I think you should contact AbanteCart team and ask for paid support. They are fast and they are really reasonable price wise. And they are a genuine company so won't run away with your money.
I understand your frustration and you are trying to solve it on your own and you keep landing on problems after problem.
According to me getting their help is the best option for you.
You can check their pricing here  http://managed.abantecart.com/#pricing

P.S I am not promoting them as I am also a developer but I think they are the one who can help you best.

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 09:59:24 PM »
I suggest to be reasonably limited with help request from users that ONLY ask for help and do not help others.
Why waste time on people who abuse community?

Any objections?
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett