Author Topic: Errors in version 1.2?  (Read 4818 times)

Offline DanFronckowiak

• View Profile
Errors in version 1.2?
« on: December 30, 2014, 10:32:57 AM »
I installed 1.2, and it seems to be working just fine except for a few minor things.

1.) Sometimes saving doesn't work. It just spins, and spins, and spins. If I hit the cancel/refresh button, it resets the page and it will save the second time around.

2.) When setting up product options, I cannot get requirement to work. I flip the switch to require, and I save. It looks like it has saved; the requirement switch is blue, and I get a green confirmation notification. But if I refresh the product option set up page, it immediately reverts back to not required. If I reload the product page, the option is not required. I have tried clearing AbanteCart cache, and clearing my browsing history. I've also tried across different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari). The only way I can get it to work is to manually go into the database and change the requirement setting.

I've found workarounds for each - so not a big deal. Just thought I'd let someone know. :)

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Errors in version 1.2?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »
I've found workarounds for each - so not a big deal. Just thought I'd let someone know. :)

Can you please share the solution? If we identify the problem we can fix for the next release.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 04:32:10 AM »
I installed 1.2, and it seems to be working just fine except for a few minor things.

1.) Sometimes saving doesn't work. It just spins, and spins, and spins. If I hit the cancel/refresh button, it resets the page and it will save the second time around.
Hello.
Can you please post your OS and browser version?

2.) When setting up product options, I cannot get requirement to work. I flip the switch to require, and I save. It looks like it has saved; the requirement switch is blue, and I get a green confirmation notification. But if I refresh the product option set up page, it immediately reverts back to not required. If I reload the product page, the option is not required.

Issue confirmed. AbanteCart team work on fixes https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/68
Thank You

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 09:47:59 AM »
Hello, DanFronckowiak.
Issue is fixed in 1.2.2 see fix in https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/110