Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: backup and restore  (Read 4796 times)

CTGO.co

backup and restore
« on: December 22, 2018, 03:43:56 AM »
hi,

if i have a problem in thumbnails and decided to delete everything on server after backing up public_html and DB, reinstalling abantecart once again, uploading public_html files and DB, is that gonna resolve this error???  you reply is very important guys because i just finished backup public_html and DB and thinking about deleting every thing and reinstall everything from the beginning, DO YOU SUGGEST ME DO THAT???

THANKS 

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: backup and restore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 07:09:10 AM »
If you reinstall and re-upload entire code based and database back, it will not solve any problem for you.
What you are ding is putting original issue back.

You do not need to reinstall to fix your issues.

First, you need to understand what the issue is. If you provide details, someone will help you.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

CTGO.co

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 09:19:33 AM »
If you reinstall and re-upload entire code based and database back, it will not solve any problem for you.
What you are ding is putting original issue back.

You do not need to reinstall to fix your issues.

First, you need to understand what the issue is. If you provide details, someone will help you.

I cannot deal with categories or edit any pictures on categories because the thumbnails folder has a problem, here in the posts on your community I cannot upload any screenshot because your term of size of the pictures is limited into 127 Kb.  however, to see the screenshot about this problem I published it on Facebook on next link which showing a screenshot of old category and cannot edit it and the screenshot showing new category and which cannot do anything there:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2185540608377622&id=2185453948386288&__xts__

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »
It looks like you have one of the files corrupt or modified incorrectly. It can be a JavaScript file. PM access to your admin.

I will attempt to look in into this.

Keep in mind, that this forum is not a personal support channel and issues/questions that you post does not seam help anyone.
I base this on your karma score. If you do not work on improving your score AbanteCart team will suspend responding to your posts.
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

CTGO.co

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
It looks like you have one of the files corrupt or modified incorrectly. It can be a JavaScript file. PM access to your admin.

Keep in mind, that this forum is not a personal support channel and issues/questions that you post does not seam help anyone.
I base this on your karma score. If you do not work on improving your score AbanteCart team will suspend responding to your posts.

sorry but i don't understand what is that means>>? how i should improve my score and where ??

Offline maxter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 01:11:58 PM »

sorry but i don't understand what is that means>>? how i should improve my score and where ??

To improve your karma score:
1. Post clear questions.
2. You need to think of your question as they would help AbanteCart to improve or help others.
3. Reply to others' questions and help others on the forum.

Basically, if people like your posts, they will give you positive karma or vs.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 11:10:06 PM »
I checked your admin based on the detailed you PMed.

The issue is with extra space/extra character in the beginning of JSON response.
Probably you added that accidentally in one of the files.

Try to replace all your core/engine files with files from repository:
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/tree/master/public_html/core/engine

CTGO.co

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 04:07:18 AM »

The issue is with extra space/extra character in the beginning of JSON response.

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/tree/master/public_html/core/engine

I did replaced the files and now if you check the website: https://ctgo.co there is a screen as this contains: There has been a critical error processing your request. Please check AbanteCart and web server error logs for more details. You can check error log in the control panel if it is functional. Otherwise, refer to error log located on your web server. I check the error log on server but nothing except these tow errors:
2018-12-23 11:29:47 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 Use of undefined constant CACHE_DRIVER - assumed 'CACHE_DRIVER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in <b>/home/u8214406/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php</b> on line <b>126</b>
2018-12-23 11:30:02 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in <b>/home/u8214406/public_html/admin/controller/responses/common/resource_library.php</b> on line <b>22</b>
2018-12-23 11:30:04 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in <b>/home/u8214406/public_html/admin/controller/responses/common/resource_library.php</b> on line <b>22</b>

what is the wrong in this?

CTGO.co

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 03:46:10 AM »

here is a link to screenshot to new critical error which appeared after replacing the files  : https://www.facebook.com/2185453948386288/photos/a.2185455371719479/2189426671322349/?type=3&theater

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 09:50:33 PM »
You know that this error screen does not tell much. What is the actual error from the log?
I have a feeling, you post duplicate topics. Please stay away from creating duplicate posts.