AbanteCart Development > Customization help

How to create a menu link for XML feed

(1/2) > >>

sunnykasera3107:
I am new to Abantecart. And I am trying to create a menu link for XML feed of orders for some of my other system link ship station, QuickBooks etc.
Could anyone tell me how to create a page for that? Or Is there any documentation available for that?

Basara:
Hello. Welcome on forum
here is the link to dev docs https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/655439/Architecture+Overview

sunnykasera3107:
Hi Basara,

Thank You for helping me on this post. I already saw that documentation. But it is hard for me to guess how to create a custom XML feed page.
For order feed.
First of all, I am looking for a way to create a path and want that path to call a controller then it will be an easy process for me to create the desired output.

sunnykasera3107:
Hi,

I update my question. I want an XML output of orders. Which hook should I implement in core/file_name.php ?
I saw some other extensions but those are using something like onControllerPageCheckoutCart_updateData(). Which one should I use?

Thank You

abolabo:

--- Quote from: sunnykasera3107 on January 14, 2019, 10:59:02 AM ---Hi,

I update my question. I want an XML output of orders. Which hook should I implement in core/file_name.php ?
I saw some other extensions but those are using something like onControllerPageCheckoutCart_updateData(). Which one should I use?

Thank You

--- End quote ---

Hi.
Fisrt of all you should to create your new controller that will output xml. Then create new menu item and set link as url of it.
What side menu do you mean? Admin of storefront?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version