Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Color scheme  (Read 4159 times)

Offline user88

• View Profile
    • Visit my website
Color scheme
« on: January 30, 2019, 05:03:05 PM »
Hi,

Very happy with the cart. One minor suggestion. The color scheme selected for showing which options are on or off has been a little confusing. Sometimes it is difficult to immediately recognize what the selected setting is.

For example, I just realized that the 'send mail' page in AbanteCart Cart defaults the 'message body' to 'html/text' and that I was sending completely unformatted emails. I always thought I was in 'visual' mode... though I admit I found it odd to have no formatting tools... but figured it was just the way it was designed.

Thanks

Offline user88

• View Profile
    • Visit my website
Re: Color scheme
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:38:01 PM »
Here are two sample pictures of what I refer to.

The first one is under settings. The gray-ish background indicates the features are OFF. Note that ON has a white background.

The second picture shows the settings for the 'send mail' page. Note that 'html/text' tab has a white background and 'visual' tab has the gray-ish background even though 'html/text' is the active window.

This is confusing.

I think that if you were to show the first image to someone who is not familiar with AbanteCart and ask them whether the options were on or off, they probably would not be able to say and if they were to venture a guess, the might say its on. I can only recognize they are off by looking at what it looks like for an option to be on.

Nothing major nor life changing but perhaps easy to improve?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:48:49 PM by user88 »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:05:37 PM »
Thank you for your feedback. I see what you mean. We will consider this for the future UI improvements.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 08:17:02 AM »