Author Topic: Basic of Basic problems  (Read 3696 times)

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
Basic of Basic problems
« on: April 10, 2021, 03:40:18 PM »
Hi Everyone.  I'm new to using AbanteCart.  I purchased Parker Theme and uploaded it to site.  It won't let me install it though.  I had to ftp to load which is fine.  When I go to run the install, I get i need the 1.3 AbanteCart version, which is what I purchased.  What am I missing?  Besides my brains?? lol.  Thanks for any and all help in advance.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Basic of Basic problems
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 03:48:34 AM »
Hello.
Check your Marketplace Downloads page. See if the appropriate version is available.
Contact the developer to get help https://marketplace.abantecart.com/order-support

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 02:39:13 PM »
Hi, I did catch that.  Just tried to upload 1.3.0 and have a blank screen.  I have no access to site at all now.  I have a back up, but super frustrating lol.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 01:23:56 AM »
Hi, I did catch that.  Just tried to upload 1.3.0 and have a blank screen.  I have no access to site at all now.  I have a back up, but super frustrating lol.
Hello.
1.3.0 require php7. What is your PHP version?

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 11:27:13 PM »
it does?.... oh shoot I had better check, I thought it was 7, but I have been known to be wrong on many occasions lol.  Thank you for this.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.