Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 5302 times)

Offline Lenilson

• View Profile
I need help...
« on: March 02, 2019, 10:10:52 PM »
Please, I am new here, Is there anybody here that can help me? .. I bought the payment module of Pag Hold and I installed everything correct and validated ,, Still in the file of the camp put the data of the card on the same page inside my site, I believe that it is the page of the secured payment, since before I activated the ceta la before ,,, and even putting the data of the credit card finishing the camp giving the enter, ,, do not arrive I did not use my office because I did not work ... And now what do I do? Who can I help here?

Meu  E-mail  lenilsonasousa@hotmail.com

Offline Lenilson

• View Profile
Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 10:13:00 PM »
Please, I am new here, Is there anybody here that can help me? .. I bought the payment module of Pag Hold and I installed everything correct and validated ,, Still in the file of the camp put the data of the card on the same page inside my site, I believe that it is the page of the secured payment, since before I activated the ceta la before ,,, and even putting the data of the credit card finishing the camp giving the enter, ,, do not arrive I did not use my office because I did not work ... And now what do I do? Who can I help here?

Meu  E-mail  lenilsonasousa@hotmail.com

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I need help...
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:45:39 PM »
Hi.
Please aks extension developer to help you. If you purchase it in AbanteCart marketplace you can do this via Order support page https://marketplace.abantecart.com/order-support