Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: url problem  (Read 5293 times)

Offline Dean Spink

• View Profile
url problem
« on: March 03, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »
is there any way to set more than 2 url's for my store? my images are not showing when i have www infront of my domain.

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: url problem
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
Hello.

Just set a redirection in your .htaccess to redirect all www traffic to non-www similar to this
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,2707.msg11574.html#msg11574

Offline almondcoupons

• View Profile
    • Almondcoupons
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 09:29:10 AM »
Yes, by configuration aliases or redirects you can set up multiple URLs for your store. Or the for the address issue of image not showing with domain, makesure that your website configuration and URLs of image are consistent.
Get deals and discounts vouchers on your favourite brands and store with Almondcoupons.

Offline rajonno73

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 03:34:15 AM »
is there any way to set more than 2 url's for my store? my images are not showing when i have www infront of my domain.

Thanks
[/qYes, by configuration aliases or redirects you can set up multiple URLs for your store. Or the for the address issue of image not showing with domain, makesure that your website configuration  ;)uote]

Offline colorfulsip

• View Profile
    • Eggy Car
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2023, 04:55:22 AM »
Make sure the configuration of your website and the image URLs are identical to fix the address issue of the image not showing up with the domain.