Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Maximum Number of Products in Abantecart  (Read 3052 times)

Offline misstheresa2009

• View Profile
Maximum Number of Products in Abantecart
« on: March 03, 2019, 10:39:55 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I will be creating Abantecart themes for my clients and I need to know how many products can Abantecart hold? I have been all over the internet trying to find a straight answer and the most I came up with was 100,000. I'm not so sure of this. Is it really true? Can Abantecart handle the same amount of products as Magento, Prestashop or X-Cart?

I would appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction to get information like this. I am outlining my Abantecart services and I would like to have accurate data. Abantecart handling 100,000 seems a little off but I would like to make sure. BTW, I am using both a shared server and a VPS.

Best Regards,  :)

misstheresa2009

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Number of Products in Abantecart
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 11:17:40 PM »
Hello.

AbanteCart have not limits for products or categories.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 07:05:53 AM by Basara »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Maximum Number of Products in Abantecart
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 06:54:18 AM »
I have see sites with over 100k of products with AbanteCart. AbanteCart does not have a limit and designed to handle large mount of products, customers, orders, etc.
A lot will depends on your web server configuration, products configuration and additional custom processes you might need to develop to support your data.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help