Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Stock, AbanteCart Issues  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Allan Jamieson

• View Profile
Stock, AbanteCart Issues
« on: March 22, 2019, 04:46:03 AM »
We're having a major issue with the Stock control on Abant Cart.

I have been using AbanteCart now for a short time with over 100 items listed so far, and have got 2 websites both using the script from the products page, as of yesterday we noticed that almost all of our stock was showing 0 available, at 1st it was great thinking that we'd sold a lot but then not so much, AbanteCart Cart had changed it all to 0 available all by itself and when we try and put item back into stock it doesn't work just going straight to a 0 available again. This is now 2 day we're unable to sell anything or market due to this problem.

Can anyone help, or am I just going to have to find an alternative Cart and start again?

Thank you in advance.....

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stock, AbanteCart Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:02:48 AM »
Hello.
Do not panic.
Where did you see "our stock was showing 0 available": storefront listing, product page or admin listing?
AbanteCart do not have any feature to update your stock without admin action so do you have any import 3rd party addons or maybe you run some import manually or automatically?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 01:47:17 AM »
In last version was confirmed issue with stock locations and products save.
Please follow this bug report. Dev team will release a fix soon and update that report
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/1238

Offline mmageo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 07:12:01 PM »
I downloaded v1.2.13 last year and got it going again last week. After almost a year of searching and holding off of what ecommerce solution to replace my 17yr old shoppingcart. I finally decided with AbanteCart. So moving forward  i updated it to v1.2.14 and have the same issue. Can't modify the quantity column, so i imported it through the admin. Anything you change on the product page and click save button at the bottom, all quantities defaults to 0. Also if i  just want to  enable the status of an out of stock item to on and for display only, it does not save it.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 01:12:32 AM »
mmageo issue is confirmed and fixes are in testing
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,7612.msg30805.html#msg30805