Author Topic: Odd error log issue and options not being added to purchase.  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Tishbyte

• Still Learning
    • View Profile
    • Tishbyte Studios
Odd error log issue and options not being added to purchase.
« on: March 22, 2019, 03:42:06 PM »
So I have an site set up for a client and I received a message that an order was missing options although the customer did select them and the options were required.
This is the second time this has happened and I could not figure out why. We simply got the options from the customer again the first time but this time I noticed something odd.
The error log was packed full of mostly blank errors (image attached) and occasionally these.

App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.12 Error: Error in data of page with controller: 'pages/product/category'. Please check for key_value present where key_param was set.
Requested URL: http://website.net/index.php?rt=product/category&path=21_84%20or%20(1,2)=(select*from(select%20name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,104,101,114),1),name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,104,101,114),1))a)%20--%20and%201%3D1
Referer URL: in /home/website/public_html/core/engine/layout.php on line 193

warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.12 is_dir() expects parameter 1 to be a valid path, string given in <b>/home/website/public_html/core/engine/router.php</b> on line <b>250</b>

warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.12 is_file() expects parameter 1 to be a valid path, string given in <b>/home/website/public_html/core/engine/router.php</b> on line <b>256</b>

I have never seen these errors before and I'm not sure when they started. I plan on updating the site in hopes that it fixes the issue, but if anyone know why these errors and the option glitch are occurring, that would be great.

Here are my installation details:
Abantecart v.1.2.12
Aside from the default extensions, here are the other ones:
Offline Credit Card Processing 1.2
Calendar 1.2.6.3
Enhanced Option Pricing Display With Link Pro 1.2.2.4
Mass Edit 0.6.0 (This is my own extension, but it doesn't make any changes in orders so I don't think its a valid suspect.)
There are about 2400 products on the site and about 1400 orders already made.

[EDIT]
None of the extensions seem to be responsible as I have disabled each individually and the blank errors are still appearing.
Also I don't have any cron jobs running, it seems to create the error every time someone accesses a page.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 03:45:27 PM by Tishbyte »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Odd error log issue and options not being added to purchase.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 01:16:17 AM »
Hello.

It is more likely that "missing options" related to Enhanced Option Pricing Display With Link Pro 1.2.2.4 extension

"Error in data of page with controller: 'pages/product/category'." This error is not related to options and show that some bot trying to use category url with invalid parameters. Skip that problem

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 01:18:34 PM »
There is a newer version of the extension in the MP,  v 1.2.5  the only change is for the new feature :adding minimum and maximum selection validation for multiselectbox and checkboxgroup.

But give the latest version a try  and let us know if you continue to have issues Tishbyte.Our testing doesn't show any issues with the options being passed to the order but we don't have all the same extension on our sites - like your Mass Edit.the Why2 support team
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:41:17 PM by llegrand »

Offline Tishbyte

• Still Learning
    • View Profile
    • Tishbyte Studios
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »
I updated the site to 1.2.13 and empty errors have stopped, not sure what was causing them.