Author Topic: Multistore: Customize SKU to include store name and product id  (Read 5145 times)

Offline HappyArun2019

• View Profile
HI Abantecart team

I am planning to implement multistore. I want to customize SKU to be generated automatically using store name and product id.
Want to understand where and how can i customize SKU to add store name and product id automatically.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Multistore: Customize SKU to include store name and product id
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 01:58:25 AM »
Hello.

Product id is generated automatic when you create product. For the SKU it is related how you create products:
directly in admin or via import process. Based on method you use you need to modify controller to generate SKU

Offline HappyArun2019

• View Profile
Re: Multistore: Customize SKU to include store name and product id
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 01:02:59 AM »
HI Basara

I wan to custome SKU logic for all the ways to create or  add product to store. Which means if a single product is created  in a product page or multiple products are created using import process , SKU generation logic need to be same (Store name + Product id).

For Example, if there are 3 stores: Store 1, Store 2, Store3.
Let's say user of Store 1 created a single product1 in product page with store selected as Store1 and generated product id for product1 is 011, then SKU =  Store1-011.

Similarly if user of Store 2 creates 100 products using import process and Product ids generated are from 201 to 300, then SKU for products should be like Store 2-201, Store 2-202, e.t.c,

Where and how can i do such cuztomization?