Author Topic: HIDE PRICE MODIFIER  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Sean Armstrong

• View Profile
HIDE PRICE MODIFIER
« on: July 04, 2019, 07:52:39 AM »
While setting a variable price option is it possible to hide the price increase / decrease amount shown in the red circles from a dropdown menu as shown in the attachment.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline Sean Armstrong

• View Profile
Re: HIDE PRICE MODIFIER
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 11:15:07 AM »
NOT HAPPY - I just purchased the pro extension which DOES NOT REMOVE the price it only recalculates it. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 04:30:27 PM »
Hello,  we're the developers of that extension -  we provide complete information within the marketplace and we provide a link to the manual for the extension along with screen shots .

We do this so purchasers can determine if the extensions does what they need it to do.  You also have the ability to contact us prior to purchase and ask if it does what you want it to do.

We  do not state any where that it removes the pricing -
You are able to choose whether if you want to calculate base price+option price on each option level or not and show base price on each option level or not.

We apologize that you were unable to read any of the information provided for you  to make a good determination if it solves your desire.

Basara told you to CHECK the extensions - it seems you didn't do that. As developers who work very hard to provide good extensions we take offense that you were negligent in your review of the product and somehow we're responsible for that. 

We have a many store owners who really like the enhanced display of their pricing  and that it show a total rather the the difference -  less confusing to their customers.  I wonder how your customers feel about "hidden" pricing -  it's a unique selling approach.

Best regards in your quest to adjust your AbanteCart.

Offline Sean Armstrong

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 07:42:09 AM »
MY REVIEW IS MY OPINION regardless of whether you agree with it or not.  How I determine to review a product is entirely MY CHOICE and whether you feel you have had your feeling hurt because it is negative is too bad.   You can take as much offence as you like, that's also my opinion.