Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Srinking the cart on the product page?  (Read 2590 times)

Offline JR Bentley

• View Profile
Srinking the cart on the product page?
« on: July 05, 2019, 06:36:41 AM »
Good morning, everyone did a great job with AbanteCart! all the features  and toggles in the admin makes it easy to use. As a novice developer I am setting one up for a friend but have ran into one issue which is important to him and fixing it will be the determining factor whether he wants to continue with AbanteCart or not. And I think curing this might be helpful for all AbanteCart users.

He really wants larger thumbs on the product page, but when you shut off the feature column on the left everything moves over to the left which is fine except the elements in the cart move over and expand the cart to the left also. Then when you use a larger thumb size it tucks under the cart block because the cart block does not shrink back to the right and make room for the larger image frame.

I have searched and read for two days and cannot find the correct paths to change the values and make at least the lower elements next to the image frame shrink back over to the right and make room for the larger thumb frame. The situation makes the size value of the thumb image option very limited and it would be great to be able to cure this issue if someone has any ideas or knows where the paths are to these value settings. I am using the default template.

Thank you very much for your time and great work with AbanteCart!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 06:49:41 AM by JR Bentley »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline JR Bentley

• View Profile
Re: Srinking the cart on the product page?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 11:19:57 AM »
Thank you so much for your time and  prompt reply! I will give it a shot first chance I get and update.  :)