Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Cart block doesn't reflect cart contents on some pages  (Read 3228 times)

Offline passpics

• View Profile
Cart block doesn't reflect cart contents on some pages
« on: July 27, 2019, 03:26:54 AM »
I have a new working AbanteCart installation that was working fine. However, something has happened recently, and now on some pages the cart block in the top right corner doesn't reflect the cart contents - it shows it as empty / 0. If I view the actual cart page there are items in there, and on _some_ pages the cart block is working correctly (eg; the About page). But on other pages the cart block always shows zero. Any idea what might have happened?

Example: Cart page shows there are items in cart, but cart block on top right of main page shows cart is empty!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Cart block doesn't reflect cart contents on some pages
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 01:17:23 AM »
Open you browser console to see for browser warnings. Maybe some ajax (in backgorund) requests were blocked due to SSL or Store Url misconfiguration

Offline passpics

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 04:35:15 AM »
Thanks for the reply. Seems like that wasn't the issue, but it did remind me of one thing I had changed previously... Under System | Settings | Checkout I had turned off the "Same page add to cart" option. Something about AJAX feature.

I just turned it back on, and now everything is working correctly! The Cart block now correctly reflects exactly what is in the actual cart. Might be some bug in that option?

Anyway, issue resolved, thank you.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 04:47:34 AM »
thank you for reply