Author Topic: Installed AbanteCart! "Not found" notices everywhere! Nothing admin-side works.  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Ha!Tea

• View Profile
Hi there,

I installed AbanteCart cart via Softaculous on my web hosting control panel.

However, when l log into the AbanteCart admin section:
- No quick start wizard upon first ever login / subsequent logins
- Click on anything, end up with 3 "Not Found" notification boxes in top left of screen, and / or l am put through to a blank webpage with nothing but "Not found" written on it.
- After that, l cannot go back, it's a "Not Found" webpage all the way. I have to clear cookies and login all over again, in order to have the exact same experience all over again.

Something is fundamentally wrong with my install, on the level of me not having an actual computer or that AbanteCart is actually meant to sell the existing demo products and nothing new can be added? I think it's more likely that l just don't have:
- SSL properly done
- Php
- I accidentally pressed one button on my keyboard one day and the world's "Keyboard Shortcut-mania" saw to it that this triggered a drastic cascade of events that has crippled my entire online presence, rather than sit there for 1 month uninstalling / deleting important stuff l thankfully can do it with one press of "J" or was it " ~ " ? Oh l don't know, let's press both J and ~ together and rip open the cosmos!

Seriously though, l don't know what's wrong but this is a major blow to my confidence.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Try to disable mod_security or ask hosting support to configure your server correctly
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3604484/Mod+security+403+406+error

Offline Ha!Tea

• View Profile
Dear friend,

Can l get a quick appraisal on how bad my situation will be if l disable mod_security? Especially considering l want to put a shopping cart on my website.

Or shall l just ask my hosting co. this question?

Btw, do all carts providers require mod _security to be disabled?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well, it is something related on how your hosting configure mod_security. Ask your hosting support to configure mod_security rules correctly or investigate what else cause the issue.