Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Does mp3 download product have a short demo in product description?  (Read 3870 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Using 1.2.15
Most music download shops have a short sampling/preview of the song or songs in the description, does AC have that feature?
Thanks much
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Does mp3 download product have a short demo in product description?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 03:07:03 AM »
Hi.
When you add download to you product you have an option to allow download after completed purchase or display it for anyone at product page. So you need to add sample file as described
See downloads tab on demo example http://demo.abantecart.com/casual-sleeve-baseball-t-shirt

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 10:39:57 AM »
Hi Basara - What I mean is shown on this page. I am still on the old version of AC as you'll notice. Scroll down past the description and you'll notice I added these sample clips manually, this is the feature I was asking about so no need to do it manually:  http://www.vishwagifts.com/kirtan--bhajans/om-namah-shivay-by-turkantam-digital-download

Thanks much
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 02:27:07 AM »