Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Redirect problems  (Read 4344 times)

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
Redirect problems
« on: September 16, 2019, 10:43:05 AM »
Customers select their products and then enter all their information and click on continue button when they receive this error message,

The page isn't redirecting properly decals/nostalgicracingdecals.com

I am using Windows 10 and CPanel if that makes a difference.

This is my website https://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

Any help you can offer very much appreciated.

Jim

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
Re: Redirect problems
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 11:28:26 AM »
I checked the error logs and found the following,

2019-08-24 0:10:21 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.12 ADispatch: blocks/banner_block construct FAILED. Missing or incorrect controller route path. Possibly, layout block is enabled for disabled or missing extension! Execution stack: - /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/dispatcher.php(76): genExecTrace('full')
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/dispatcher.php(288): ADispatcher->__construct('blocks/banner_b...', Array)
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/dispatcher.php(289): ADispatcher->dispatch(Object(ControllerCommonPage))
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/page.php(98): ADispatcher->dispatch()
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/router.php(155): APage->build('index/home')
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/router.php(75): ARouter->_route()
- /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/index.php(92): ARouter->processRoute('index/home') in /home/jimhill/public_html/decals/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 77

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 01:21:27 AM »
Hello.
Warning in your second message is not related to initial problem.
Did you set any redirect on your server?

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 06:46:25 AM »
No I did not change any redirects on the server.

I have cleared the cach and also checked to make sure cookies are enabled.

When I enter my shopping cart and select the products I want and then enter my name and address and other information I then click on the continue button which should take me to the page to enter all of my payment information but instead it tell me the page is isn't redirecting properly.

I have someone who writes code and builds websites working on the problem but so far no luck in fixing this issue.

Thanks for offer help.
Jim

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 11:57:56 AM »
The error log message was something I simply forgot to include with my first message.

I notice that in the error message it refers to line 77 and I was wondering if something on that line might be part of the problem.

Thanks Jim

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 01:18:11 AM »
Hello.
No, that warning is something about missing/broken banner block. Redirect usually related to your server setup.

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 09:29:17 AM »
My website has not been working correctly for almost one month because of error message "page isn't redirecting properly"
My hosing service has been working on the problem but so far they cannot find the cause.

If there any kind of work around fix that my solve the problem.
I am using windows 10 the latest version and Firefox for my browser. I have cleared the cache and checking setting for excepting cookies and it all looks correct.

Is there a software program that might be able to figure out why I am getting the error message and how to fix it.

Need advice on how to proceed.  Jim

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 09:48:05 AM »
If AbanteCart software works fine before why you think 'redirect issue' related to AbanteCart?
Restore backup, review your changes in code if you modify anything, or configure your server settings
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:49:42 AM by Basara »

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 05:07:43 AM »
I have an SSL Certificate for my main domain but I noticed that some of my subdomains do not have an SSL Certificate.

The subdomain is where all of my products are located.

Could this be causing the page isn't redirecting properly problems?

Jim

CTGO.co

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 01:05:32 PM »
I have an SSL Certificate for my main domain but I noticed that some of my subdomains do not have an SSL Certificate.

The subdomain is where all of my products are located.

Could this be causing the page isn't redirecting properly problems?

Jim

this question you have to answer it with your hosting company. did you bought multiple SSL certificate or single SSL certificate ??

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 05:29:42 PM »
The hosting company purchased a Wildcard Certificate which I guess is supposed to cover domain names and sub-domains also.

At this point I have called and tried to get the hosting company to help me but it appears they are not going to help in anyway even after I told them I would pay them whatever the cost was to fix the redirecting problems but I am thinking they do not know how to fix the problem either.

Next step for me is finding a New Hosting Company that offer real service.

I have been in what they refer to as Hosting Hell for the past few months and it's not easy finding a hosting company that does what they claim they can do.

Jim

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 06:21:08 PM »
Basara:

Your comment "If AbanteCart software works fine before why you think 'redirect issue' related to AbanteCart?
Restore backup, review your changes in code if you modify anything, or configure your server settings"

The page isn't redirecting properly take me to the following in PHP https://decals.nostalgicracingdecals.com/index.php?rt=checkout/guest_step_3

Based on that I am thinking the problem might be in the PHP but maybe I am wrong.

Jim

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 09:36:39 AM »
Can you share your .htaccess file along with store url you have in your AbanteCart Setting