Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Multiple errors while installing using Regular Installation  (Read 2595 times)

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
Multiple errors while installing using Regular Installation
« on: October 06, 2019, 06:22:03 AM »
Hi.
I downloaded the latest version of AbanteCart Cart 1.2.15 from the AbanteCart website (ie not from GitHub) using the regular installation. I uploaded it to my test website (It is a free hosting site by 000webhostapp) but I cannot install it properly. During the entire unzip to upload and install process, there were the following errors:

1. During unzip, several files would not unzip. I saved the errors as a txt file, attached for you to read. I tried multiple times but the same thing happened.

2. During upload using FileZilla, there are always 121 files (too many for me to name) that won't upload. I have to upload them a second time through the 'failed' section through requeue and process all. It works the second time, but when I go to my website forward slash abantecart to install:

3. I cannot access anything after the 2nd page "Compatibility Validation". When I click on 'continue', what should be step 3 Configuration, the page instead says:

"Fatal error: Interface 'AProgressBar' not found in /storage/ssd2/942/7713942/public_html/Abantecart/install/controller/pages/install.php on line 306".

There is absolutely nothing else on the page, it is completely white besides this text.

Would appreciate some help, thank you.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple errors while installing using Regular Installation
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:08:48 AM »
Hello.
If you have unzip errors that mean file was corrupted or damaged.
Here is the download link https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/archive/master.zip
If you have cpanel you can try one click installation to avoid ftp or anything https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/4161537/cPanel+Installation

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 08:53:40 PM »
Hi Basara.
Thanks for your suggestion, but it does not work. I determined the zip errors could be avoided by using a different software to unzip the installation files, however, the rest of the errors stay the same. My host has a control panel (I assume CPanel is a control panel where you can access things like databases and FTP info?) but no "softalicious" button, so the only way for me to upload my Abantecart files is to use an FTP server like FileZilla.

Does anyone else have issues installing like I do, if so how did you solve it? I have a Windows computer.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »
Hello. Some shared hostings do not have FTP configured correctly also based on your connection quality such amount files uplaod may fail.
In your hosting panel should be file manager, upload the zip with it and unachrive (no ftp).