Author Topic: storefront_order_confirm email template issue  (Read 3449 times)

Offline LizzieGim

• View Profile
storefront_order_confirm email template issue
« on: June 14, 2020, 04:37:18 PM »
Hi,

I'm finding a strange issue when trying to edit the storefront_order_confirm email template, it won't let me save any changes. I have no issue editing and saving the storefront_order_admin_notify email template, it's only the one the customer receives that is a problem.

Possibly a related issue.. When I'm in the admin site editing an email template using Design > Email Templates. When the template first opens, the HTML code shows first few line starting as follows;
<html>
<head>
etc

if I immediately click on the 'Visual' tab then click back to the 'HTML/Text' tab the <HTML> and <HEAD> codes are gone the code shows from the <table> section only...... is this a glitch?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: storefront_order_confirm email template issue
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 03:56:42 AM »
Hi,

I'm finding a strange issue when trying to edit the storefront_order_confirm email template, it won't let me save any changes.

Hello, do you any mail related errors in the AbanteCart error log?

Offline LizzieGim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 04:33:45 AM »
No, I've no errors in the log.

I've tried a few more times and narrowed it down a bit.
The storefront_order_confirm email template won't save if there's a <meta> tag or <title> tag in the <head> section..... whereas the storefront_admin_notify_email template has both of these.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 08:01:58 AM »
Hello.
It can be issue related to Mod_security on your server https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3604484/Mod+security+403+406+error

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.