Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Stripe extension upgrade messages continue after upgrade  (Read 2456 times)

Offline barry819

• View Profile
Stripe extension upgrade messages continue after upgrade
« on: July 23, 2020, 10:19:47 PM »
I installed the Stripe upgrade to take care of the problem in 1.2.16, and my payments are working fine. However, I keep getting messages telling me the upgrade is available, three or four times a day! Is there a way to turn that off? I delete them over and over and they just keep coming back.

It's not a crisis, but it is really annoying.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Stripe extension upgrade messages continue after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »
1.2.16 is a latest version. You should not get upgrade notifications. Can you share a screenshot of what you see?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline barry819

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 12:02:28 AM »
It's the Stripe patch that it keeps telling me is available even though it is already installed.

Here's the screen with the message open, and the screen showing my list of messages.

I delete the message that tells me the Stripe update is available, and within an hour or two, the next time I log in, there is a brand new copy of that message in my messages folder and the little balloons icon for messages has a red numeral 1 to tell me that I have a new message.

I've deleted it at least five times so far, and it keep coming back!

The third screencap shows that I already have version 1.0.5 of the Stripe extension installed.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 10:57:33 AM »
Notification system is not aware of your local installation instance. It does not know that you have installed the patch.
This is something to be added in the future.

For now we have disabled this notification.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help