Author Topic: A few more questions -- sandbox and appearance  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Gary Tayman

• View Profile
A few more questions -- sandbox and appearance
« on: August 29, 2020, 10:21:46 PM »
I'm still setting up, and am pretty happy with things overall.  I've been arranging categories and uploading products, all is going well.

But a few more questions:  First, I'm using Paypal and it's currently in sandbox mode.  So I'd like to test things out.  What should I expect?  Can I place an order, will it ask for a credit card, I'd like it to go through the motions and send e-mails, but of course not charge anything as it is a test.  I'm basically asking how to do this, and what to expect before I actually run it.  I think years ago with the old one, someone placed an order at the right moment and there we were!  Didn't need to test.  This time I want to check it out first.

Next question:  text boxes, is there a way to change the size and font?  Most of the text looks pretty good as it stands, but there are a couple of places where I'd like to enlarge the text and change the font, if possible.

Third question:  Everything looks good in the store, except my logo and brand is generally blue.  The trim and some of the text is teal.  Is it possible to change it?

Thanks, as always.  Really hoping to go live before long
!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A few more questions -- sandbox and appearance
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 05:58:12 AM »
Hello.

One question = one forum post, please.

Create a customer test paypal account and test with card numbers provided by PayPal
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/paypal-here/sandbox-testing/

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 12:25:53 PM »
Hey Gary, 

Have you resolved your PayPal  testing?

As to the text boxes,  you need to indicate where you are wanting changes. 
Same thing with the trim and text in teal,  they are changeable within the css,  but indicate what it is you want to change.

Offline Gary Tayman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 12:48:57 PM »
As usual, thank you very much for the support.

I haven't done much to the site lately, aside from adding products, as I have been INUNDATED with work.  It's a good thing but I also need to get moving, as the old store has crashed entirely -- so I gotta get this one going.  Only so many hours in the day!  I'll be playing with this again very soon.  Thanks again!!