AbanteCart Development > Customization help

RE: Multiple Qty Options for checkout

(1/2) > >>

jsass:
I am new to all this. I am looking to apply a multiple quantity option for my cart to allow a customer to order multiple quantities of the same product with different attributes. I need it to layout in a horizontal fashion similar to the example below. Can someone tell me if AbanteCart Cart can do this or is there an extension that I need.  Thanks for the help?           

S     M       L      XL    2X
Green              10
Orange                             15                      (this now totals 25 items)

Please reply in layman's terms as I am not heavily tech savvy.

Basara:

--- Quote from: jsass on July 18, 2013, 07:07:45 PM ---I am new to all this. I am looking to apply a multiple quantity option for my cart to allow a customer to order multiple quantities of the same product with different attributes. I need it to layout in a horizontal fashion similar to the example below. Can someone tell me if AbanteCart Cart can do this or is there an extension that I need.  Thanks for the help?           

S     M       L      XL    2X
Green              10
Orange                             15                      (this now totals 25 items)

Please reply in layman's terms as I am not heavily tech savvy.

--- End quote ---

Hello. You can create parent/child Global attribute see manual (find there Example for parent/child attributes) For each attribute You can add own quantity. By the way do not forget to set up correctly stock setting see manual

jsass:
Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying, but I can not achieve the layout in a horizontal fashion. Vertical will not work for me because a customer will need to choose more than 1 color and more than 1 size of the same product on the same page. If AbanteCart does allow this, I can't find it.

abantecart:
This will require HTML and CSS update. Do you need coding suggestion?

ruby19707:
Hi, i need help with somthing simular in the cart.

Basically i need each item to show a drop down box wich gives different variations of that product. once selected then the price is worked out. is this possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version