Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Customize Menu's Default_HTML 5  (Read 5818 times)

Offline rytenwalk

• View Profile
Customize Menu's Default_HTML 5
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:01:12 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering if you can help me with the following:

1. In the top header section I was able to configure it so that I have my logo, login, account, cart, checkout and search bar. I wanted to add "Home" between the logo and login and have it point it to my main wordpress site since the store is housed in /shop.

2. In the category menu (below the social icons) where it has Home (drop down) and product categories I would like to change the text of "Home" to say Shop or Store so that people can see the difference.

Thanks!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Customize Menu's Default_HTML 5
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
1. In the top header section I was able to configure it so that I have my logo, login, account, cart, checkout and search bar. I wanted to add "Home" between the logo and login and have it point it to my main wordpress site since the store is housed in /shop.

Locate template file:
storefront/view/default_html5/template/blocks/menu_top.tpl
This is mostly controlled by menu, but home is filtered out.

2. In the category menu (below the social icons) where it has Home (drop down) and product categories I would like to change the text of "Home" to say Shop or Store so that people can see the difference.

You can change this in design -> menu section
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline rytenwalk

• View Profile
Re: Customize Menu's Default_HTML 5
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 03:28:38 PM »
thanks so much!