Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Migrating from other carts  (Read 6022 times)

Offline Carm

• View Profile
Migrating from other carts
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »
Hi all. I found your cart through a cart review site a couple of days ago. I like what I see in the features, especially the not needing to know coding part.
I need to find an alternative as my hosting has updated to the latest PHP version & my Cubecart 3.17 site is just not really compatible with it. Will Cubecart be one of the options in the migration tool? I saw mention of Zen Cart & osCommerce & Creloaded, but not Cubecart. And Cart2Cart don't have AbanteCart on their site yet.  :)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Migrating from other carts
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 02:43:16 AM »
Hi, Carm.

AbanteCart support migration for now only from Oscommerce 2.2RC2, ZenCart 1.3.9h,  CRE Loaded 6.4.1 STD (community edition) and  OpenCart 1.4.9     

Offline Carm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 05:48:30 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I guess if I go with AbanteCart I'll have to start from scratch. It can be done as I only have 1800 books on the site, it's all that photo editing I'll hate, lol. Will need to do some thinking.  :-\

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:11:22 AM »
We will have other migration tools in the future, but hard to say when. This is great area for contributors to create an extension. 
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help