Author Topic: Blocks not saving, picture galleria not loading, and inventory not subtracting  (Read 7318 times)

Offline jrm

• View Profile
Having a few issues here on a new set up. I have followed the instructions on the setting up the writing permissions on the set up folders, etc based on your 0777 requests. So, I can make inventory and have tested that, seemed to work yesterday.

Today, I started to credit additional blocks like a picture of a twitter logo to place next to the shopping cart. Also a facebook one for a LIKE box. Both of those will not save the HTML that I am putting in. It comes out blank and all the code I put in there is gone.

Also, on the inventory, I have the products set up to subtract once something sells. And if it sells out it places OUT OF STOCK on it. Well, it does not say out of stock nor does subtract when I have run test orders. I have it so that it does not allow for check out of out of stock items, but it still allows check out.

Maybe it is a permission setting, but I see that based on the manual info for install that my permissions are correct. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Make sure you check your code that you put into HTML block. Simple missing closing tag in HTML or quote can cause issues as you describe.  You can post it so we check.

About stock issue.
We are performing heavy testing before next stable release and this issues in flagged to be addressed.

Thank you for your comments.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also, on the inventory, I have the products set up to subtract once something sells. And if it sells out it places OUT OF STOCK on it. Well, it does not say out of stock nor does subtract when I have run test orders. I have it so that it does not allow for check out of out of stock items, but it still allows check out.

Hi, jrm.

what version of AbanteCart do You use?
I am just check the latest 0.9.2 version and AbanteCart doesnt allow to checkout if set in the product "Subtract Stock" value to YES (when quantity of product is 0)  ???