Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fresh Installation / Softaculous Install and Zen cart migration
« Last post by Affableaardvark on January 20, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
Was looking for an ecommerce solution that worked with php 7.2 and found AbanteCart. After using most of the other ecommerce packages this one is the most impressive so far.
I have a zencart 1.5.5e on the same domain and installed AbanteCart then tried the migration tool.
Customers and products all migrated but no images.
Does anyone have any advice on how I migrate/copy the images across?
Warm regards
Aff
General Support / Website Error - Dont load
« Last post by YOO on January 20, 2018, 03:13:42 PM »
There has been an error processing your request
Please check error log for more info. You can check error log in the control panel if it is functional. Otherwise, refer to error log located in your web server
Go to main page

hi i get this error to my website how can i fix it?

i tried to manually upgrade but after i tried to restore because of the fault show me this error, i recover the backup of my cpanel filemanager + AbanteCart cart backup but nothing
General Extensions / Neowize does not work correctly
« Last post by hani on January 20, 2018, 05:15:55 AM »
Hi

Neowize extension is not collecting data correctly, the sales is not counted so that it does not unlock in the products section. Possibly that other features of Neowize also are not correct if the data is not collected.

I have abantecart 1.2.12 and also the same previously version 1.2.11

How can i fix this problem??

Support / Second store will not show
« Last post by skvaller on January 20, 2018, 05:11:42 AM »
Hi! My name is Christine. I am running icepi.se. Of all storescripts I have tried, Abantecart is the best. I think there could be some improvements but, it is still better than Wordpress, OScommerce, and yeah the lot! Anyway, I have tried to start a second nische store on the same platform but without any result. I have scanned this forum and Youtube for any kind of fix.

This is the problem picture:

I created dressme.icepi.se
I added a new store in the latest (by Jan 20 2018) AbanteCart model and fullfilled the forms
Result: No store, redirect to icepi.se

I tried to redirect dressme to icepi (this I found in one of your answers here)
Result: No store, redirect to icepi.se

I turned back to dressme

When switching to dressme in the admin panel, I find all uploaded products. Admin panel works fine.

Both links: icepi.se and dressme.icepi.se have SSL and are set to https.

I have tried to delete the second store and set it up again. I have searched plugins or addons to see if there are something that could help me there. 

I have asked my server support if there could be anything wrong in cpanel. No findings.

Can you please tell me how to solve this or does the multistore script simply don't work?

Christine
Payment Modules / Re: Paypal Advanced available for Abantecart
« Last post by scottyg on January 20, 2018, 12:52:46 AM »
I seen a "coming soon"  on abantecart.com/paypal for Paypal Advanced.

I was trying to use the Paypal Pro extension in Abantecart, then I signed up for Paypal Advanced. I was hoping that it would allow me have credit card payments right on the site. Unfortunately, using the pro extension, i still get the message that says merchant can't accept these payments. I have a paypal business account, but a pro account costs an extra $30 per month. This is mainly for virtual terminal, which i don't need. I just needed the option to accept credit cards on my site, Advanced is a perfect $5 option to add just that. Unless there is a way to manipulate the pro extension to work with advanced or I could find where in Abantecart to paste the embedding code from my paypal advanced account. You can choose all the correct options in a Paypal Advanced account, then they supply you a code to copy an paste on your site. I'm not 100% on programming tho?
Customization help / Re: How to Add Facebook Pixel Code
« Last post by Sam_78 on January 19, 2018, 04:00:53 PM »
Hi can you tell me where did you put it?
header.tpl or page.tpl or somewhere else?
Customization help / Sell by weight
« Last post by ShaunCro on January 19, 2018, 03:22:22 PM »
Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

Need a hand here please. I'm helping out a mate setup a site for his butchery, and we absolutely love abantecart, but the issue he sits with in particular is that everything is sold in KG's. Is there a template or a plugin or an extension that will allow me the change the quantity to a weight category?

Have no problem paying for it. Just a bit ******.

Thanks folks

ShaunCro
Payment Modules / Re: Paypal Advanced available for Abantecart
« Last post by Basara on January 19, 2018, 02:40:47 AM »
Hello.

Did you PayPal pro or Paypal express? What features you need in paypal advanced?
Payment Modules / Paypal Advanced available for Abantecart
« Last post by scottyg on January 19, 2018, 01:25:48 AM »
When is Paypal Advanced going to be available for Abantecart?
Idea Polls / Re: AbanteCart Multivendor and Marketplace capabilities
« Last post by srajput on January 17, 2018, 04:59:03 PM »
Hi, any update on multi-vendor abantecart system? I am currently running a store with Abantecart, and I need to convert it to a multi-vendor system. So can someone update the progress of this project, is it still in the roadmap and being considered?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Cheap Prom dresses 2018