Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
two different footers...?  Would this be that hard to do...?

Tips?
Extension Support / Re: USPS extension on but not showing up
« Last post by Heemet on Today at 11:58:28 AM »
Thanks.  I've got the weight set.

The API appears to be active.  Per the USPS's suggestion, I inserted the following XML code (edited because I can't post an external link) into my browser's search bar (replacing xxxxxxxxxxxx with my userID), and I got a response, which would seem to indicate that my userID is active:

.....ShippingApi.dll?API=RateV4&XML=<RateV4Request USERID="xxxxxxxxxxxx">
<Package ID="1ST">
<Service>PRIORITY</Service>
<ZipOrigination>44106</ZipOrigination>
<ZipDestination>20770</ZipDestination>
<Pounds>1</Pounds>
<Ounces>8</Ounces>
<Container>NONRECTANGULAR</Container>
<Size>LARGE</Size>
<Width>15</Width>
<Length>30</Length>
<Height>15</Height>
<Girth>55</Girth>
</Package>

</RateV4Request>

How do I see what XML code is being sent to the USPS and the XML I'm receiving in response?
General Support / global attribute/product option issues
« Last post by jdhutch2972 on Today at 10:48:56 AM »
When I add a global attribute then go to the product option page to add the option to the product, I cannot choose the sizes I need because every size option is populated inside the same input box. See attached file...

How do I go about fixing that
Ок, thank you!
Extension Support / Re: USPS extension on but not showing up
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:02:48 AM »
Hello. Make sure your product have correct weight, also check your USPS API is in live, check that customer address is valid etc.
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/17661953/USPS
Hello.

When you edit product's promotions you can set quantity discounts per products see https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/10747906/Quantity+discounts

Check also third party extensions in marketplace. I remember there was Promotions management extension to give customer discount with different conditions
Installation and Configuration / Re: Can't modify store logo
« Last post by Basara on Today at 12:54:14 AM »
Hi.
I see in screenshot that image upload form is not loaded.
Do you have any errors in browser or in AbanteCart error log?
Hi.
Issue is confirmed and reported to GitHub tracker https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/1024
Extension Support / USPS extension on but not showing up
« Last post by Heemet on November 19, 2017, 07:46:09 PM »
Hello everyone,

New to the forum here. 

I installed the USPS extension and enabled it, but USPS is not showing up as a shipping option at check out.  I'm not including shipping in the price of the items I'm selling.  I've enabled priority mail and media mail, but I don't see these options at checkout.

I tested my user ID using the XML test request that the USPS suggests, and I got a response back.  So, my user ID isn't an issue.

I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the extension, but that didn't fix things.

Am I missing something?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

ETA: I tried enabling another shipping extension, e.g., default_free_shipping, and that option appeared at checkout.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Cheap Prom dresses 2018