Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  once you recognize exactly how to do each perform out you have a lifetime of fine advantages to look forward to  without ever buying another growth product again As with everything else in the Mens wellness insurance fitness domain knowledge is POWER and knowledge is EVERYTHING And keep in thoughts with our modern day understanding of framework and all of the holistic substitute organic approaches to OPTIMIZING the bodys in all kinds of techniques.it is now common practice for men everywhere who know how  to systematically improve build and improve our men individual body sizing and do it easily.
Tips and Tricks / http://www.kingofsupplement.com/res-q-actiflex/
« Last post by tiffnaybrous on January 19, 2019, 11:25:20 PM »
Res Q Actiflex lifting workout exercises and weight loss application. In case you put into effect all of the workout workout routines with the right apparatus and distinct nutrients plan then there will not be any impediment so that you should benefit muscles brief. The primary muscle building bodily games which incorporate bench press, useless lifts,

kingofsupplement.com/res-q-actiflex/
General Support / Re: Mail sending issues
« Last post by abantecart on January 19, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »
Hi again,

Changed the permissions on those two files to 644, and now I get the following error instead on Send Mail:

Step 1 - failed. (Task_id: 9 : step_id: 9 - Failed. 0 emails sent.)

Form upload still has the same error, the upload folder is "admin/system/uploads" and the permissions on that folder are 777.

Thanks
Trev

There should an error in the log related to the failed message. Check for that and share.
« Last post by mintonline on January 18, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »
Hi again,

Changed the permissions on those two files to 644, and now I get the following error instead on Send Mail:

Step 1 - failed. (Task_id: 9 : step_id: 9 - Failed. 0 emails sent.)

Form upload still has the same error, the upload folder is "admin/system/uploads" and the permissions on that folder are 777.

Thanks
Trev
« Last post by mintonline on January 18, 2019, 12:42:28 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply Basara.

I will check those settings and get back to you to confirm if it resolved the issue or not.
General Support / Re: Product description displays in products category view
« Last post by Captain Hi-Top on January 18, 2019, 06:23:10 AM »
I did check this already, I tried removing all description content but the problem still remains (with no content).
Fresh Installation / Re: Got SQL error in remote server...
« Last post by Basara on January 18, 2019, 01:48:31 AM »
It would be better if you could write down the process for installing abantecart without using softaculous in remote server.

Hello. You don't need Softaculous to install AbanteCart. Check regular installation manual https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/4391051/Regular+Installation
Fresh Installation / Re: Got SQL error in remote server...
« Last post by tajrean on January 18, 2019, 01:38:29 AM »
Hi. Please check your screenshot. You have an error message describe the problem: "access denied". Please ask hosting support to help you configure mysql database user permissions

It would be better if you could write down the process for installing abantecart without using softaculous in remote server.
« Last post by Basara on January 18, 2019, 12:41:00 AM »
Hello. 403 error mean you have wrong permission to files.
Check task.php https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/task.php
and admin/controller/task/sale/contact.php
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/admin/controller/task/sale/contact.php

For the customers form. From error looks like you add upload field to the contact us form and set wrong directory or not writable directory for that field
General Support / Mail sending issues
« Last post by mintonline on January 17, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
Hi,

I'm having some issues with sending emails. When I use the Send Email feature I get:

Task Failed
0 messages have been sent.
Step 1 - failed. (Connection error occurred. HTTP-status:403)

When a customer fills in a form I get the following errors in the log:

2019-01-17 21:27:26 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 Illegal string offset 'directory' in <b>/home/.../public_html/core/engine/form.php</b> on line <b>695</b>
2019-01-17 21:27:26 - App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 AForm error: can't to move uploaded file to
Trace:
#0 /home/.../public_html/core/engine/form.php on line 706
#1 /home/.../public_html/storefront/controller/pages/content/contact.php on line 44
#2 /home/.../public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 293
#3 /home/.../public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 328
#4 /home/.../public_html/core/engine/page.php on line 98
2019-01-17 21:27:26 - App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 AForm error: can't to move uploaded file to
Trace:
#1 /home/.../public_html/storefront/controller/pages/content/contact.php on line 44
2019-01-17 21:27:26 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 Illegal string offset 'directory' in <b>/home/.../public_html/core/engine/form.php</b> on line <b>695</b>
Trace:
Trace:
Trace:
2019-01-17 21:27:26 - Error: E-Mail sender required!

In either case no emails are received. With the form the admin panel notification message does appear.

I've tried both Mail and SMTP options.

Any advice on how to resolve would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10