Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Re: Completely lost with email settings
« Last post by hotmaillogin on Today at 12:27:30 AM »
HOTMAIL has grown to become one of the most popular emailing services in the world, with Microsoft upgrading the interface to make a better experience for its users. If you just get started to Hotmail, click hotmail login to create new account.
General Support / Re: Unable to access the store front from my desktop.
« Last post by Omar on October 17, 2018, 01:24:20 PM »
I'm using Abantecart V 1.2.13

The error log gives me these errors once I attempt to go to the page:

[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/index.php on line 46
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/index.php on line 55
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/init.php on line 25
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/init.php on line 71
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/init.php on line 72
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/lib/exceptions.php on line 24
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/lib/exceptions.php on line 25
[16-Oct-2018 18:03:33 UTC] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant IS_ADMIN - assumed 'IS_ADMIN' in /home/jbci5gkhiw1j/public_html/shop/core/lib/exceptions/exception.php on line 93
General Discussion / Re: How to set up weight based shipping?
« Last post by micheljohn on October 17, 2018, 08:31:25 AM »
Weight Based Shipping is a simple yet flexible shipping method for WooCommerce focused mainly on order weight (but not limited to) to calculate shipping cost. Plugin allows you to add multiple rules based on various conditions.

FEATURES
Order weight, subtotal and destination
Create as many shipping rules as you need for different order destinations, weight and subtotal ranges.
Flexible Price Calculation
Each rule can be configured to expose a constant price (like Flat Rate) or a progressive price based on cart weight, or both.
Conditional Free Shipping
In some cases you want to ship for free depending on subtotal, total weight or some other condition. That can be achieved in a moment with the plugin.
Shipping Classes Support
For each shipping class you have you can override the way shipping price is calculated for it.
« Last post by Basara on October 17, 2018, 02:33:33 AM »
Hello. Please check your AbanteCart error log in admin for latest errors and let us know your AbanteCart version
« Last post by Omar on October 16, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »
On top of that every link on the page just reloads the page.

However on mobile it appears fine.
General Discussion / Re: Use of AbanteCart on my project which is commercial
« Last post by Basara on October 16, 2018, 09:57:59 AM »
AbanteCart released under Open Software License (OSL 3.0) 
You can use it in Commercial product, read more here https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

General Discussion / Use of AbanteCart on my project which is commercial
« Last post by bips on October 15, 2018, 03:25:38 PM »
Hi, I am creating a commercial software/script which I will be selling online. I am willing integrate AbanteCart on my project and sell. Does AbanteCart allow this? Note - I will be selling my script not abantecart script. I will just integrate abantecart on it with few custom modifications to fit my script's needs. Please suggest.
I will love to hear the answer from the admin/contributor.
General Support / Re: request show quantity
« Last post by llegrand on October 15, 2018, 11:26:54 AM »
if you are trying to manage your stock for reorder etc -  you might look at this comprehensive back office extension  Advanced Reports.

http://marketplace.abantecart.com/advanced_reports
Hi. Did you try to increase IPN timeout as suggested ?http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,6589.msg28743.html#msg28743

No I thought that was fixed in the new version.
What line should I change and by how much?
Code: [Select]
var timeout = 30;
(function worker() {
if(timeout <=0){
location = '<?php echo $success_url;?>';
return;
}
timeout -=5;
Upgrade / Re: Error running 1.2.13 PHPMyAdmin command
« Last post by alevene on October 15, 2018, 08:43:52 AM »
I will try that, but I installed a demo version and checked that table. It didn't have a column either.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10