Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support / Re: Order system emails not being received
« Last post by rightonjoe on April 15, 2024, 09:54:07 PM »
Hello Basara,
Thank you for getting back to me. It has been a couple of days and I didn't see your message. I updated to version 1.3.3 but it still doesn't email a notification when a sale is made. Two sales today but no notification. I even put to text me but that didn't work. I have not altered any templates in Email Templates and they all are turned ON. My Cpanel error log says No recent web server errors exist for your domain: battleforjefferson.com. And when I click error log in AbanteCart I get the big thumbs up.  I have my email addresses set up in Edit Notification Settings for New Orders and everything else. I also put the email addresses in the System Settings Mail section for Additional Alert E-Mails:
In the Mail section, for the Mail Transporting: pulldown menu, should I set it to Mail, SMTP or Take from system/config.php? I bet this is where the problem is for me. I have it currently selected to Mail. Thanks again for the help.
Support / Re: Link error
« Last post by Basara on April 15, 2024, 12:55:44 PM »
Hello.
The URLs work via Apache .htaccess please read https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7962664/SEO+URL+s
Support / Link error
« Last post by mateitnt on April 15, 2024, 07:35:56 AM »
Hi, I have AbanteCart version v1.3.3.
My links to the menu and products no longer work. For example, if I access the product like this: https://eshop-construction.ro/index.php?rt=product/product&product_id=228
it works, but if I access it like this: https://eshop-construction.ro/ciment-holcim, it no longer works.
What could have happened? And how could I fix it?
Your best bet for getting the inventory control features you desire for your e-commerce website is to either modify your site's code or install a plugin/module that provides it.
« Last post by Basara on April 15, 2024, 04:24:55 AM »
Still not receiving notifications when making a sale. Does 1.3.3 fix that?
Could you please check if there are any errors in the AbanteCart or server error logs? Also, have you made any modifications to or disabled any email templates in the Design > Email Templates section?
General Discussion / Re: Phone Number issue
« Last post by Basara on April 15, 2024, 04:20:22 AM »
Hello.
What is your AbanteCart version and database driver (type of the database)?
How-to questions / Re: I Have a question
« Last post by ulnaoperating on April 15, 2024, 03:52:38 AM »
What is the compatibility between the version of the extension that you installed and the version of the cart that you are currently using?
General Discussion / Phone Number issue
« Last post by Geeky-Casey on April 13, 2024, 04:06:04 AM »
Hello,

i need help, when i go to the settings > Check out and change the phone regex to /^[0-9]{3,32}$/  and click save it changes back to ?Ow?o

Please find my customer.php code in the screenshots.

Also when checking out there is this error but no comments on the Exclaimation.

Could someone help please?

How-to questions / Re: Video upload from host
« Last post by laura458 on April 12, 2024, 03:08:40 PM »
I tried that and still threw the warning. Deleted it and the warning was gone. But, inserting it into a block for html and inserting it into the column I wanted in a certain area, it was fine.
It was weird, but taught me more things about the cart and how to do mire things with it. :)
« Last post by rightonjoe on April 12, 2024, 11:02:06 AM »
Still not receiving notifications when making a sale. Does 1.3.3 fix that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10