Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I cloned to the default template to a new template extension called id_1.

On the Designs>Templates page, I selected the new template.   

On the Designs>Layout page, I selected the new template id_1 and the Home Page layout, and Saved. 

I deleted 2 items from the Social Icons block and Saved. 

Nothing happened. 

So I deleted the same 2 items from Social Icons on id_1 and the Default Page Layout, and Saved.

I cleared cache on the browser and AC. 

Nothing happened.  The Social Icons did not change on the front end. 

Whenever I return to the Layout page on the backend, the template setting has returned to Default instead of id_1. 

Questions:

How do I make the Layout page stay on id_1 instead of returning to Default template every time. 

How do I save changes to layouts within the the id_1 template and then actually see mu changes on the front end? 

I'm working on xampp.  No live site. 

Thanks!

changes to
Shipping Modules / Re: USPS First Class doesn't show
« Last post by abantecart on Today at 09:20:25 AM »
Thanks for considering it. (Like I said, I just don't understand how this wasn't noted before, it's the 2nd most common shipping option. It's like a grocery store opening and not stocking milk.)
I am not sure what answer you are looking for. I know many customers offer free or flat rate shipping. This is more customer friendly approach.

When you said "Code Update Here" do you mean on this forum thread? If not, how would I know? I can't use the cart until then, all my packages go First Class Mail Parcel.
We will post update details here and in the issue tracking
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/845
How-to questions / Re: How to fix App Error / Resize image error
« Last post by Siri M. on Today at 07:33:08 AM »
Yes, that fixed it. Thanks very much!
Configuration / Re: Quick Start Wizard New version 1.2.10
« Last post by Basara on Today at 04:58:25 AM »
Thank you for update.
Issue is reported to bug tracker https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/837
Customization help / Re: Please need help with guest checkout page
« Last post by Basara on Today at 04:55:23 AM »
Hi. Adding field to one page will not automatically show it on others checkout page and will not save to database because there is no table for this.
 You should add it everywhere.
Configuration / Re: Quick Start Wizard New version 1.2.10
« Last post by newforestnick on Today at 03:42:36 AM »
I would like to add another similar issue to this post and that is the message below keeps appearing along with the above issue. I delete the message each time I log in but it returns next login. Not the end of the world but annoying.

Thank you for installation of AbanteCart!
Message status:
notice
Date:
04/19/2017 10:29:25 AM
Number of repetitions:
You made a right choice in eCommerce application selection. AbanteCart rapidly becoming one of the best eCommerce open source solutions with continuously growing community and large number of extensions.
« Last post by Basara on Today at 02:22:45 AM »
I have the same app error image resize too. I also just upgraded to 1.2.10

Some images will resize normally on some product pages, while other pages will not.

We apply next fixes you can try

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/commit/beb2274e6dd981027d0d1b985013935d6a4e284f
« Last post by hani on April 27, 2017, 11:05:27 PM »
Hi

my problem is solved thanks to Basara and the developers team

Hani
« Last post by Siri M. on April 27, 2017, 10:10:21 PM »
I have the same app error image resize too. I also just upgraded to 1.2.10

Some images will resize normally on some product pages, while other pages will not.

Shipping Modules / Re: USPS First Class doesn't show
« Last post by chickeneps on April 27, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »
Thanks for considering it. (Like I said, I just don't understand how this wasn't noted before, it's the 2nd most common shipping option. It's like a grocery store opening and not stocking milk.)

When you said "Code Update Here" do you mean on this forum thread? If not, how would I know? I can't use the cart until then, all my packages go First Class Mail Parcel.

Makes sense about the attachments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10