Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support / Re: not getting banners on front end
« Last post by Basara on Today at 12:02:22 AM »
double check banner status is On
You should modify these files in active theme only. Please clear AbanteCart cache in admin
General Support / Re: Size of banner
« Last post by Sam_78 on December 11, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »
I saw both this videos but its not helping me
So here are my steps
I created a new graphic banner and assigned main top banner group
I turned off all other existing banner which is Main banner 1...5
So now I only have one graphic banner which is on and in Main Banner Top group and in layout that block is turned on
I still don't see that banner infact the whole slider goes off as there is only one graphic banner

Second I added img src to one of the default text banner and got it displayed but then I see blue color on left and right side of banner I want my banner to be stretched across the screen.

Thanks. Something seems not working for me. I have a modified theme with a copy of the product.tpl and product_listing.tpl files in it.

I found the code in product_listing.tpl and made changes (you listed the same file twice?). No matter what, changes don't display. I cleared cache both in AbanteCart and my browser, forced reload of webpage and all the same.

Then changed name of product_listing.tpl and product.tpl files both for my theme and default them hoping something would break, cleared cache again and reloaded. Page still displays the same. And the 'call to order' displays the phone and the url on the product page.

Wonder what I might be missing to get this to work.
General Support / Re: not getting banners on front end
« Last post by Sam_78 on December 11, 2018, 03:59:35 PM »
I turned off all the banners and added my graphic banner to the existing group but it is not appearing.
It is just a waring and should be not critical for most of the AbanteCart functionality
anyway this is related to hosting server setup https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17434013/set-time-limit-has-been-disabled-for-security-reasons

hosting company says that if i want best result i should edit php.ini file. can you tell me how to do the best values in that file please??
Template Support / Re: how to fix CACHE_DRIVER error
« Last post by CTGO.co LLC on December 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM »
What is your PHP version?

as i see on hosting control panel: PHP version: 7.2.7 this is the recently version. is that ok or not ??
Template Support / Re: how to fix CACHE_DRIVER error
« Last post by Basara on December 11, 2018, 08:33:16 AM »
What is your PHP version?
It is just a waring and should be not critical for most of the AbanteCart functionality
anyway this is related to hosting server setup https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17434013/set-time-limit-has-been-disabled-for-security-reasons
Built-in Features / Re: Out of Stock Different Options?
« Last post by Basara on December 11, 2018, 08:27:21 AM »
Each product have setting to allow checkout in case out of stock. Even more you can set track stock Off for any product to stop decrease quantity after order placed.

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/6750219/Products+Inventory
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10