Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
.. save buttons at both top and bottom of the page/screen/tab.

Agree, floating Save button will be even better.  ;)

I thought about that, but didn't want to suggest it as I thought it might be too difficult to implement effectively. That would be the best option IMO. Not essential, but nice to have. :)
.. save buttons at both top and bottom of the page/screen/tab.

Agree, floating Save button will be even better.  ;)
If you use import csv to upload the products then SEO are not generated. That is why you need to use
the SEO extension.

When you import yo can add a seo keyword with your import to skip any extensions or generations
Thank you for pointing this out.
We where considering to generate automaric SEO URL on import, but this is way to risky in case of duplicates, unexpected results and complains.

There is a field that you can provided in the import for SEO keyword.
Using Excel you can generate it before import.

I do not think we need to do anything here.
If user is creating a new product entirely, normally, he/she fills fields from top to bottom.

Yes, but if you are only using a subset of the available fields (depending on the merchandise you sell), you may find yourself done with data entry and still towards the top of the page.

Regardless, best usability practices recommend that on lengthy data entry pages, you have save buttons at both top and bottom of the page/screen/tab. You shouldn't have to scroll all the way down (or up) to execute a major function.

Thanks.
News and Announcements / Re: AbanteCart forum migration proposal!
« Last post by abantecart on June 18, 2018, 08:41:08 AM »
I agree. I think we are good with this forum for now. Closing this thread.
AbanteCart has a quick save feature now. If you create incomplete product and start editing it, you can save each field individually.
If user is creating a new product entirely, normally, he/she fills fields from top to bottom.

It is easy to add an extra buttons at the top, I just think it will be too much for majority of users.

Let's see more opinions.

General Discussion / Re: PayPal express checkout problems, not working
« Last post by Anastasiia H. on June 18, 2018, 04:17:36 AM »
I think that Paypal isn't the best payment system and there are a lot of alternatives. I have read the article about it "PAYMENT GATEWAY COMPARISON: GUIDE TO ECOMMERCE PAYMENTS". Maybe it will be useful for somebody. (Link is in the signature)
Shipping Modules / Re: UPS extension
« Last post by Basara on June 18, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
Hi,

Have you got the solution of this? So yes, can you tell me about it. I am looking for such a extension.

Kind regards.

Hello. What solution you are looking for? Download AbanteCart, unarchive and you will find UPS extension in the /extensions/ folder
Shipping Modules / UPS extension
« Last post by MichaelRab on June 15, 2018, 02:54:15 PM »
Hi,

Have you got the solution of this? So yes, can you tell me about it. I am looking for such a extension.

Kind regards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

LoliPromDress.com Prom dresses 2018