Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Opinions / SEO generated should be more SEO friendly
« Last post by Sam_78 on Today at 09:48:15 AM »
Hi,
Generate SEO in admin panel works fine. But in some cases I have duplicate Subcategory for example under mens and womens category I have bottom jeans as sub category so when I created this sub category in mens SEO was bottom-jeans and when I did same thing in women's it was bottom-jeans_87 which is fine as it can not duplicate but instead of that _19 it should be -19 as SEM RUSH catches this link as non-SEO friendly link. I guess this is not big change and this will resolve the issue. Hope you fix it in next upgrade  ;)
If you have already fix this then I am sorry I am still using V 1.2.10
Thanks,
Have a great weekend
Template Support / Re: Edit how product option prices are displayed
« Last post by Basara on Today at 05:51:10 AM »
Thank you for posting a solution
Template Support / Re: Edit how product option prices are displayed
« Last post by Seedlings on Today at 05:05:58 AM »
I found the solution to this -- See image, as the text is apparently an external link!
Template Support / Edit how product option prices are displayed
« Last post by Seedlings on Today at 02:18:31 AM »
I am looking for the location as to where the option prices are displayed with either a + ($) or - ($)

Options with subtract price are shown with a minus symbol, but adding a price does not show. Can someone please tell me which file and section I could find this in?
Thank you!
Support / Re: New order notifications not sending
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:10:42 AM »
Hello.

Did you enable Alert Mail setting in the Mail section?
General Discussion / Re: How to navigate categories to another store url
« Last post by Basara on Today at 12:56:28 AM »
Hello.

Create a new administrator user and provide him an admin URL like subdomain1.mainstore.com/index.php?s=adminkey
He will see only own categories and products. However, this is not a full solution few code modifications will be required to prevent this user to login into main default store and hide others stores when new products created.
Support / New order notifications not sending
« Last post by azsteved1 on February 22, 2018, 10:54:51 PM »
I'm not receiving new order notifications emails. I have the notifications setting correct and smtp email is setup correctly. I'm getting every other email just no emails for new orders.
How-to questions / Re: product description
« Last post by abantecart on February 22, 2018, 09:26:03 PM »
In case you need to edit code, you can locate template file and tabs code in this link:

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/view/default/template/pages/product/product.tpl#L273

These are basic bootstrap nav-tabs 
Support / Re: Rebuild Cache
« Last post by abantecart on February 22, 2018, 09:18:00 PM »
You do not need to rebuild cache. It is rebuilt automatically.

Make sure you have ../system/cache directory present and this directory have writing permissions for your web user.
You can sett it to 777
General Discussion / How to navigate categories to another store url
« Last post by Geek on February 22, 2018, 12:11:09 PM »
Hello,

I am new to Abantecart. My scenario is that different ppl will run different stores on my website. I want each user to only access and see her store, she will be able to create categories, upload products and must be able to see only the orders which she gets on her individual store.

1. Can I do the above scenario through User Group Permission Features? If yes then what permission i should be giving to each store owner on my Website?

2. I want the main store the links to navigate to different stores which I have created on sub-domains. I want User to click a category on main store, let's say perfumes and the user should be navigated to another store which is particular to perfumes but is created on different sub-domain for example perfumes.mainstore.com/ . How can I do it? I do not see any option of navigation to another url while adding products and categories to a store. Or, simply tell me how my users will know about my other stores on sub domains if the user visits mainstore.com as my other stores are subdomain1.mainstore.com , subdomain2.mainstore.com

Regards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10