Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi, I hope noone minds if I use this thread since I am having the same problem. Here is the result I got in the error txt file

2017-09-22 0:59:06 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2 session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_97ee3528e939dcc5fde39970b393b359, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in <b>/home/fittedfloorliner/public_html/core/lib/session.php</b> on line <b>107</b>
2017-09-22 0:59:06 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2 Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_97ee3528e939dcc5fde39970b393b359, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>50</b>
2017-09-22 0:59:06 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2 Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>50</b>

I have been trying to install this thing for hours now and have tried everything I can think of.

Thanks,

Dave
I am trying to set up the flat rate and free shipping at the same time on the website. It seems no matter what I try, I keep getting a drop down showing both the flat rate and free shipping options for the customer to choose between the two. That's not what I want. I don't want any options for the customer to choose between the two. I set the free shipping at 59.00, but still getting the option to choose. I need someone who can steer me in the right direction. Can you help??
How-to questions / Re: Logo not showing at checkout
« Last post by bashsup on Today at 12:38:55 PM »
Disregard, I was able to get the logo showing finally, thanks for you help
General Support / Re: Mail functtion not working.
« Last post by Dianna on Today at 11:20:23 AM »
Can't find a way to put a form on Contact page...
General Support / Re: Mail functtion not working.
« Last post by Dianna on Today at 10:22:40 AM »
You may look at the forms Manager extension, and see of the default email and sender are set. To check it go to extensions>all extensions and find the Forms Manager Then click on the edit button to check
Checked, and everything look ok... Still not working.
I will try to make a new form and put it on contact us page, since my other form is working.
Default sender: Set
Default Sender Email: Set
Run Order: Nothing
General Support / Re: floating add to cart button
« Last post by chrisoft on September 20, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »
anyone??
How-to questions / Re: Flat rate & Free shipping combined
« Last post by bashsup on September 20, 2017, 03:11:36 PM »
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated...In my original post i stated that i had established over $59 to be the cut off point between flat rate and free shipping. For some reason, I still get the choice to make for both flat rate and free shipping showing up under payment method in the website as to what the customer sees. I don't want the customer to see the two different choices, but, I would like to offer free shipping over $59.

Any thoughts?
How-to questions / Re: Logo not showing at checkout
« Last post by bashsup on September 20, 2017, 03:02:58 PM »
Thank you for your reply. I've already attached a logo, however, I cannot get it to show on my Checkout Confirmation page. Would could be the reason for something like this?

General Support / Re: Default phone setting for form manager
« Last post by ABA1 on September 20, 2017, 11:55:56 AM »
yes I know that. But living in Canada and most clients being Canadian. I like to see the Canadian flag not the US flag. I did change the default in the minimised js file what of course is not the way to go. But for a quick short term solution it has to do. But it would be great if this was done when you set your location in admin. Looking at the help files in GitHub of this script. It can be easily added to the HTML file that set up the forms. But again if I do that now it will be a fix that disappears when I upgrade the software. So this may be something for a further update if it is not possible now. I think many others whose  store is more for there own country would like that.
General Support / Re: Default phone setting for form manager
« Last post by Basara on September 20, 2017, 07:44:42 AM »
Hello.

US is just a first in list. US country with +1 code
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

application and website monitoring