AbanteCart Development > Extensions and Add-Ons

Help with PayPal - ****SOLVED***

(1/3) > >>

AromeCity:
Hi,

First time trying AbanteCart cart so very new to this commerce platform.

facing some issues with PayPal Check out.

1. I am at release 1.3.3
2. Installed PayPal Express and PayPal extensions.

Interestingly at check out it only shows PayPal Express (fast checkout is enabled). if I disable PayPal express then just the normal PayPal checkout option doesn't even appear? Any idea why?

When I try to check out using PayPal Express, its giving the following error message.

PayPal Express Checkout Error
Error has occured during request. Please try again later.

I just installed a latest SSL certificate at the root of the web site and its working fine as standalone and also updated the store settings to reflect https url.

Any ideas what causing this problem?

==================================

******SOLUTION****

ok I figured out what the problem was.

If you have sipping enabled for a product and if any one of the installed shipping extensions are malfunctioning, you will not get to see the PayPal check out feature.

So, all shipping extensions must be fully functional to get to PayPal checkout icon during checkout.

Basara:
Hello.
The PayPal Express, PayPal STD, and PayPal pro were deprecated in 1.3.3 and replaced with one PayPal Commerce extension written in the latest PayPal API and compatible with Fast checkout.

You have PayPal Express because when upgrading we do not force you to remove the old extensions.

AromeCity:
Thanks Basara,

Can you tell me why am I not seeing the option to checkout using PayPal commerce at the store front even if its enabled and test connection is working fine with PayPal?

I do have fast checkout enabled..

Basara:

--- Quote from: AromeCity on January 19, 2023, 04:29:37 PM ---Thanks Basara,

Can you tell me why am I not seeing the option to checkout using PayPal commerce at the store front even if its enabled and test connection is working fine with PayPal?

I do have fast checkout enabled..

--- End quote ---

Hello. Maybe something is wrong with the theme javascript. Check the browser console after you select the Delivery method and AbanteCart error log.
You can post the URL to your site here so others forum members can help (add s p a c e s to URL if forum does not allow you to post links)

AromeCity:
The link is aromecity.com/shop/

No matter what i do, I can not get PayPal check out to show up.

I have tried both standard theme as well a new theme we purchased.

The only error I get has to do with image size.

2023-01-20 19:29:13 - Image Resize error 100080: AbanteCart core v.1.3.3 Image file 0.jpeg cannot be resized. Try to decrease original image size 5052x3444px or reduce file size. View details please visit #admin#rt=tool/rl_manager&resource_id=100080 in romecity.com/shop/core/lib/image.php on line 324

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version