AbanteCart Development > Extensions and Add-Ons

Help with PayPal - ****SOLVED***

<< < (2/3) > >>

llegrand:
Did you update the webhooks within the PayPal Commerce page?  It just a link  that communicates with PayPal,  but it is important.

AromeCity:
It says webhooks end points have updated successfully.

test connections works.

I am completely lost.

AromeCity:
ok I figured out what the problem was.

If you have sipping enabled for a product and if any one of the installed shipping extensions are malfunctioning, you will not get to see the PayPal check out feature.

So, all shipping extensions must be fully functional to get to PayPal checkout icon during checkout.

beto365:
Hi,

Let's see if I can help you with your PayPal issue in AbanteCart. It's possible that the error message you're receiving indicates that there's an issue during the request process.

The solution you found is interesting and could be helpful for other users experiencing similar issues. It's important to note that if there's an issue with shipping extensions, this could affect the functionality of PayPal Express.

I hope your solution helps other users who encounter this issue. If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck with your online store!

jesse99:
One potential cause of the issue with PayPal Express Checkout could be a misconfiguration in your AbanteCart settings, especially related to API credentials, endpoint URLs, or currency settings, which may need to be double-checked to ensure proper integration with PayPal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version