Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Google reCAPTCHA Site Key - Human verification has failed! Please try again.  (Read 2331 times)

Offline AromeCity

• View Profile
Version 1.3.3

I have programmed the correct keys Google reCAPTCHA Site Key but I am getting the following error message at the store front.

Human verification has failed! Please try again. When filling out contact us form.

Any ideas what causing this?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 04:26:57 AM by AromeCity »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
it may happen for a few reasons:
You may be on a shared network/region that is being used abusively
Your internet service provider may have recently assigned you a suspicious IP address
The site you are trying to access may be currently under heavy attack

Offline AromeCity

• View Profile
Not possible.

1. I am on dedicated server hosted by Godaddy.

2. IP address is unique to our server.

3. Site is not under attack as we can see visitors traffic using goggle analytics and other tools.

Is release 1.3.3 been heavily tested?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
I am not trying to be contrary,  only to let you know I believe your comment that you are on a dedicated server,  and your IP address is unique to our server.  Just to be sure you understand,  the IP is unique to the server,  but it is NOT unique to your domain.   Currently Reverse IP Lookup Results — 3 domains hosted on IP address 107.180.73.110.
The other two  solucomp.com and uavskies.com appear to have the potential of high traffic.   

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not possible.

1. I am on dedicated server hosted by Godaddy.

2. IP address is unique to our server.

3. Site is not under attack as we can see visitors traffic using goggle analytics and other tools.

Is release 1.3.3 been heavily tested?

Hello. One more note to add, the google Recaptcha is a service provided by Google so I think you should ask them why it is not working on your site
We simply provide you a free integration to this service but AbanteCart can't identify or change how reCaptcha works.

As you can see in the attached screenshot the Recaptcha v2 works just fine on my end. There is some possibility of bugs depending on your PHP version, and PHP modules installed (like cache, etc) but without any details on how to replicate it, we cant do more.

You may also ask your hosting provider just to be sure it is not their server misconfiguration (Go...dy know for such)

Offline AromeCity

• View Profile
Ok but I am using V3. has anyone tested V3? under release 1.3.3

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ok but I am using V3. has anyone tested V3? under release 1.3.3

Yes we do. Please make sure you add the domain to reCaptcha settings including both www.site.com and site.com and set the Security level to be "Easiest for users" (for v2 if you want to try it)