Author Topic: Adding 'Add to cart' buttons on second website  (Read 3732 times)

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
Adding 'Add to cart' buttons on second website
« on: January 28, 2023, 09:30:49 AM »
I have my AbanteCart under a subdomain in one website, the buttons have been installed and working on that site fine.  I've added another store on my AbanteCart for my second website, but I can't seem to get the buttons to show up on that!  I've gone through all the settings and from what I can see it's all correct, but they're still not showing up??  the page I've started to install the codes on is www.cjsequestrian.com/elegance-ready-tied-stocks/  I've put the buttons on the first two products.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
Re: Adding 'Add to cart' buttons on second website
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 08:01:32 AM »
Just to add, when I click on a product from my first website, and click to get the code, the preview box has all what I select I want to show, but on the second store, nothing is coming up in the preview box, so is there something missing in my settings or wrong??  on my first website, the website in the settings is the sub domain which AbanteCart is installed to, not my actual website domain, on the second site I have put the actual domain, would this make any difference? Although even when I changed it, it didn't make a difference!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 01:44:22 AM »
Hello.
The page does not exist

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 11:28:02 AM »
Sorry! Try h t t p s://cjsequestrian.com/index.php/elegance-ready-tied-stocks/

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 06:27:22 AM »
Sorry! Try h t t p s://cjsequestrian.com/index.php/elegance-ready-tied-stocks/

Thank you. You have javascript errors in the browser console "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'" So the script cant start correctly on page

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 06:52:09 AM »
Thank you for taking a look.  So that's a problem to sort through my hosting?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 09:11:53 AM »
Thank you for taking a look.  So that's a problem to sort through my hosting?
Hello.
No, I think you have an unclosed HTML tag or broken code inserted in your page.

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 10:51:59 AM »
I did contact my host, and they asked for the error log and exact error trying to load the JavaScript.  How do I find these?  I have been through the page and have removed the AbanteCart buttons, and gone through the whole page and can not find anymore links that could be causing a problem!

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 11:03:12 AM »
I found how to get up on the inspect page, when I remove the AbanteCart html for the buttons, the error disappears! So I'm guessing there is something wrong with the html of the add to cart buttons?

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2023, 02:29:31 PM »
I can't seem to sort why the html codes will not work from the second store on AbanteCart! I set up another to see if I had the same problem, and I did!  If I use the html codes from my first default store they work fine, so this tells me it's a fault in the AbanteCart system, with new stores added!  The only way I can see I can sort it is to create all my product codes for both stores in the one store on AbanteCart, any other suggestions welcomed.  As frustrating as it will be to have all products from both stores mixed, it's the only way I can see it working  :( 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 07:04:45 AM »
Hello.

Please share both codes so we can see what you add. Use the "insert code" button in the forum post

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2023, 05:22:01 AM »
I've attached the codes, thank you.  I've tried with using the actual website in both the settings in AbanteCart and the plugin on Hostinger, I've tried a subdomain, which is in the codes, and with the subdomain that the first website is under, nothing works!  One thing I've noticed is when clicking to get the codes on the first website, a preview comes up of how it will look when installed, on the second website, no preview is showing, it's blank.  I have matched the settings on both so really can't understand why they're not working, and I've cleared all cache.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2023, 04:32:00 AM »
Hello.
For the javascript URL your server return non found error. That's why it is not working

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2023, 05:21:12 AM »
I thought I had it all working, I set up a separate AbanteCart account for that website and all the buttons were working fine on there until yesterday! They show up on my mobile phone, and on microsoft edge, but now in chrome, not showing up! I've clicked to inspect page and yes JS again! Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier 'establish' So how do I solve this issue?  or is this now an issue just with my chrome? Sorry, I'm being a nuisance with this now! Very frustrating issue!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2023, 06:09:29 AM »
Hello.
It is a hosting issue. The domain https:// store. cjsequestrian. com is down and not resolve AbanteCart. Embed code will not work