Author Topic: HELP Problem after upgrade!!  (Read 2372 times)

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
HELP Problem after upgrade!!
« on: January 22, 2023, 04:13:01 AM »
I upgraded my AbanteCart and now I can't even access the login page, I just get Oops, looks like the page is lost!! Please can someone help??!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: HELP Problem after upgrade!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 02:22:15 AM »
Hello.
Could you please contact your hosting provider? Looks like some internal hosting rules applied

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 02:22:44 AM »
Hello.
Could you please contact your hosting provider? Looks like some internal hosting rules applied (mod_security https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3604484/Mod+security+403+406+error ?)

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 06:30:53 AM »
Thanks for your reply, I did contact my hosting provider and they have looked into everything and can not see a problem on their side, they suggested to do a restore with my site which I have done and the problem still continues! They think maybe there could be a bug with the update I done on AbanteCart causing the issue??  Am I going to have to delete AbanteCart and start all over again?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 01:38:41 AM »
Hello.
The "Oops, looks like the page is lost" is not an AbanteCart error but hosting so can be few reasons
1. After the upgrade hosting mod_security starts to block every new file and do not allow to visit pages
2. Some htaccess rules were added (not by upgrade process) so you can rename your htaccess file to make the sure the issue is not related to redirects
3. Upgrade was not successful or in case manual upgrade you do something wrong, restore backup

Offline CJ21

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 03:43:53 AM »
Even though I had done a restore of the whole site, which didn't work, I've just tried doing a files restore and it's worked!! So I'm guessing the upgrade wasn't successful! Thank you so much for your help  :)